Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Vaillant ecoMax pro E18

It didnt fire up this morning. Took front cover off thinking that pushing the red re-set button might fix it but sadly NO.

On the display it is showing "10" on the left side next to a flashing telephone.
The is no number with an "F" prefix.

Any ideas on how serious this might be.

Let me hasten to add , I do not intend to do any work on it myself.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 22 October 2017 13:50:19 UTC+1, Bazza wrote:
It didnt fire up this morning. Took front cover off thinking that pushing the red re-set button might fix it but sadly NO.

On the display it is showing "10" on the left side next to a flashing telephone.
The is no number with an "F" prefix.

Any ideas on how serious this might be.

Let me hasten to add , I do not intend to do any work on it myself.

What does the googled manual tell you fault code F10 means?

NT