Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Beginner airbrush

Only tangentially DIY, but are any of the beginner kits rated? You know
the airbrush ,compressor, cleaning tools all in one kit.

Not requiring one of the whoop-e-do brushes at £100s so was thinking
more of the £40 region then if I catch the spraying bug can get one of
the better (and Dearer) brushes.

Range of uses :- Some modeling, some (very small) touch up work and some
RC stuff (mainly Lexan car bodies ).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/09/2017 18:05, soup wrote:
Only tangentially DIY, but are any of the beginner kits rated? You know
the airbrush ,compressor, cleaning tools all in one kit.

Not requiring one of the whoop-e-do brushes at £100s so was thinking
more of the £40 region then if I catch the spraying bug can get one of
the better (and Dearer) brushes.

Range of uses :- Some modeling, some (very small) touch up work and some
RC stuff (mainly Lexan car bodies ).

How about:

http://www.rutlands.co.uk/sp+woodwor...utlands+dk6718

(personally I just made up an adaptor to add a PCL connector to the end
of the airbrush hose, that way can plug is straight into my main
compressor)

--
Cheers,

John.

airbrush bob UK diy 7 January 24th 11 01:09 PM
Home Bar Photos Updated - Airbrush Question Howard[_2_] Woodworking 3 March 9th 08 03:45 AM
Compressor Advice-airbrush Ivan Vegvary Metalworking 10 January 10th 06 11:22 PM
Homemade Airbrush on a minilathe? SomeBody Metalworking 3 January 8th 05 10:47 AM
beginner's question on tap/drill size Bob Swinney Metalworking 3 September 3rd 03 10:07 PM