Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Part P England Special Locations

I must have missed this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload..._AD_P_2013.pdf

Page 6:
2.5 / 12 / 9

According to that, work is only notifiable in Zones 0,1 and 2 - the rest
of the room is not covered...

Interesting...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/2017 10:54, Tim Watts wrote:
I must have missed this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload..._AD_P_2013.pdf

Page 6:
2.5 / 12 / 9

According to that, work is only notifiable in Zones 0,1 and 2 - the rest
of the room is not covered...

Interesting...

Obviously my fault you missed it as I did not update the wiki:-) -
however I have mentioned it several times on the newsgroup.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/17 16:25, ARW wrote:
On 19/08/2017 10:54, Tim Watts wrote:
I must have missed this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload..._AD_P_2013.pdf

Page 6:
2.5 / 12 / 9

According to that, work is only notifiable in Zones 0,1 and 2 - the rest
of the room is not covered...

Interesting...

Obviously my fault you missed it as I did not update the wiki:-) -
however I have mentioned it several times on the newsgroup.

But I have a goldfish brain and can't remember what happened yesterday,
let alone every post here

But it would be a good one for the Wiki.

At the rate it's going, Part P is going to become virtually non existent
in England. Which is good...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/2017 18:34, Tim Watts wrote:
On 19/08/17 16:25, ARW wrote:
On 19/08/2017 10:54, Tim Watts wrote:
I must have missed this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload..._AD_P_2013.pdf

Page 6:
2.5 / 12 / 9

According to that, work is only notifiable in Zones 0,1 and 2 - the rest
of the room is not covered...

Interesting...

Obviously my fault you missed it as I did not update the wiki:-) -
however I have mentioned it several times on the newsgroup.

But I have a goldfish brain and can't remember what happened yesterday,
let alone every post here

But it would be a good one for the Wiki.

At the rate it's going, Part P is going to become virtually non existent
in England. Which is good...

Well you know my views on Prat P (or should do).

--
Adam