Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK supplier of to-assemble tall kitchen cupboards with sliding doors ?

Hi,

I have been searching online and can't find what I am looking for. I want some kitchen cabinets (larders?) that are about 2.4 m high and to span a distance of about 3m. The kitchen is very narrow so I have decided sliding doors will be the most practical. Currently I have some old Ikea Billy bookcases doing the job of shelving and they are about the right dimensions being 28cm deep and 80 wide. I have thought of buying some new Billys and bolting them together. Its the hanging, and just getting the doors, is the issue if I don't go a for a "complete", knocked down ready-to-assemble system - if such a thing exists. It must, surely?

Thanks,

Clive