Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cable prick

The silly old ****er thinks we should stay as we are.
LMFAO.
Vince Cable accuses hard-line Leavers of being 'Brexit jihadist'.
Jean-Claude Juncker dismisses talk of calling off Brexit.
We're playing with children here, a complete joke.
Tell the silly (highly paid ****ers) where to get.
http://brexitcentral.com/today/brexi...nday-7-august/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Personally I think the whole leaving thing is a mess. The vote only went as
it did due to people feeling ****ed off with the Government.
Now, really I think the problem is that many other countries want to
separate out the movement of people and the trade rules, and the core of
the EU wants to keep them. If they do do any deal with the UK that looks
like a fudge all the other countries will want it as well.
Everyone is painted into a corner. Basically we never should have gone for
the part of the treaty that ties these together in the first place.
The problem is that places likeirland are going to suffer more than the
rest of the country.
Surely we need immigration but on the terms of who we need to import, not
just everyone.
When you buy a comodity, you don't get a load of bricks added in just coss
you bought pogo sticks do you?

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
The silly old ****er thinks we should stay as we are.
LMFAO.
Vince Cable accuses hard-line Leavers of being 'Brexit jihadist'.
Jean-Claude Juncker dismisses talk of calling off Brexit.
We're playing with children here, a complete joke.
Tell the silly (highly paid ****ers) where to get.
http://brexitcentral.com/today/brexi...nday-7-august/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

Personally I think the whole leaving thing is a mess.

That’s inevitable with something as massive a change as that.

The vote only went as it did due to people feeling ****ed off with the
Government.

No evidence to support that claim.

Now, really I think the problem is that many other countries want to
separate out the movement of people and the trade rules, and the core of
the EU wants to keep them.

Or the unelected EU bureaucrats do, anyway.

There's a reason that joining the eurozone and
schengen is compulsory for new joiners.

If they do do any deal with the UK that looks like a fudge all the other
countries will want it as well.

Not necessarily, particularly on the free movement of people.

Everyone is painted into a corner.

Nope, Britain is free to make an obscene gesture in the general
direction of the EU and tell it that Britain is leaving and tell the
EU to take their exit fee and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Basically we never should have gone for the part of the treaty that ties
these together in the first place.
The problem is that places likeirland are going to suffer more than the
rest of the country.

Surely we need immigration but on the terms of who we need to import, not
just everyone.

Yes.

When you buy a comodity, you don't get a load of bricks added in just coss
you bought pogo sticks do you?

Sometimes you do indeed get just that, but are free to toss the
bricks if you don’t want them or give them to someone who does.

"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
The silly old ****er thinks we should stay as we are.
LMFAO.
Vince Cable accuses hard-line Leavers of being 'Brexit jihadist'.
Jean-Claude Juncker dismisses talk of calling off Brexit.
We're playing with children here, a complete joke.
Tell the silly (highly paid ****ers) where to get.
http://brexitcentral.com/today/brexi...nday-7-august/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:
The silly old ****er thinks we should stay as we are.
LMFAO.
Vince Cable accuses hard-line Leavers of being 'Brexit jihadist'.
Jean-Claude Juncker dismisses talk of calling off Brexit.
We're playing with children here, a complete joke.
Tell the silly (highly paid ****ers) where to get.
http://brexitcentral.com/today/brexi...nday-7-august/

Cable told me that G brown was doing a good job as chancellor. Says it all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 08:55:14 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote

Personally I think the whole leaving thing is a mess.

Thats inevitable with something as massive a change as that.

The vote only went as it did due to people feeling ****ed off with the
Government.

No evidence to support that claim.

There's plenty of evidence.
Immigration was the bigest and the EU doesnlt control immigration from non EU countries to the UK.

Now, really I think the problem is that many other countries want to
separate out the movement of people and the trade rules, and the core of
the EU wants to keep them.

Or the unelected EU bureaucrats do, anyway.

There's a reason that joining the eurozone and
schengen is compulsory for new joiners.

I wonder what sort of countries will be asking to join the EU.

If they do do any deal with the UK that looks like a fudge all the other
countries will want it as well.

Not necessarily, particularly on the free movement of people.

The problem was whethe rwe have free movement of peoloe of free movement of workers which is what we signed up for when joining the EEC.

Everyone is painted into a corner.

Nope, Britain is free to make an obscene gesture in the general
direction of the EU and tell it that Britain is leaving and tell the
EU to take their exit fee and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Unless they can explain why there is an exit fee if only they could explain that rather than coming up with differing figures it might them be more believable.

Basically we never should have gone for the part of the treaty that ties
these together in the first place.
The problem is that places likeirland are going to suffer more than the
rest of the country.

Surely we need immigration but on the terms of who we need to import, not
just everyone.

Yes.

That is why the free movement of workers was a good idea rather than the free movement of anyone.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Personally I think the whole leaving thing is a mess.

Thats inevitable with something as massive a change as that.

The vote only went as it did due to people
feeling ****ed off with the Government.

No evidence to support that claim.

There's plenty of evidence.

We'll see...

Thats being ****ed off with EUians being free to move to Britain
if they choose to do that, not being ****ed off with the govt.

Now, really I think the problem is that many other countries
want to separate out the movement of people and the trade
rules, and the core of the EU wants to keep them.

Or the unelected EU bureaucrats do, anyway.

There's a reason that joining the eurozone and
schengen is compulsory for new joiners.

I wonder what sort of countries will be asking to join the EU.

The dregs of eastern europe that have decided that the EU will
hand them lots of money to **** against the wall in their country.

Its clear that Norway, Switzerland etc arent interested in joining.

It looks like even Turkey has lost interest in joining too, specially
now that the EU has tried to tell them what they have to do in
their country before they will be allowed to join with stuff like
locking up opposition pollys etc when they attempt a coup etc.

If they do do any deal with the UK that looks like
a fudge all the other countries will want it as well.

Not necessarily, particularly on the free movement of people.

The problem was whethe rwe have free movement of peoloe of free
movement of workers which is what we signed up for when joining the EEC.

Thats a lie. There was never free movement of workers
when Britain joined the EEC, that came later.

Everyone is painted into a corner.

Nope, Britain is free to make an obscene gesture in the general
direction of the EU and tell it that Britain is leaving and tell the
EU to take their exit fee and shove it where the sun dont shine.

Unless they can explain why there is an exit fee

Not possible, that isnt even mentioned in any of the treatys or Article 50.

Its just another EU scam/ambit claim.

if only they could explain that rather than coming up
with differing figures it might them be more believable.

Nope, not when that isnt even mentioned in any of the treatys or Article 50.

Basically we never should have gone for the part
of the treaty that ties these together in the first place.

The problem is that places likeirland are going
to suffer more than the rest of the country.

Surely we need immigration but on the terms
of who we need to import, not just everyone.

Yes.

That is why the free movement of workers was a
good idea rather than the free movement of anyone.

Impossible to define workers, particularly with those
that do seasonal work like fruit picking etc. Are they
still workers in winter when there is no harvesting etc ?

Do they have to go back where they came from when they are
between jobs for a couple of weeks ? A couple of months ? When
they have got sick or injured and can't work for a few weeks ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2017 08:23, Brian Gaff wrote:
Personally I think the whole leaving thing is a mess. The vote only went as
it did due to people feeling ****ed off with the Government.

No, what people were ****ed off with was stagnating wages, house
building not matching demand and general infrastructure not matching the
3 million immigrants.

David Cameron promising to get immigration down to 30,000 per year
didn't help.

Now, really I think the problem is that many other countries want to
separate out the movement of people and the trade rules, and the core of
the EU wants to keep them.

That is correct.

If they do do any deal with the UK that looks
like a fudge all the other countries will want it as well.

Possibly, but then there are a number of countries with tariff free
trade yet no movement of labour. Canada is one that comes to mind.

Everyone is painted into a corner. Basically we never should have gone for
the part of the treaty that ties these together in the first place.

I agree, we should never have allowed free movement of labour with
countries that still use horse and cart in preference to the tractor.

Have you seen the minimum wage in Poland?

The problem is that places likeirland are going to suffer more than the
rest of the country.
Surely we need immigration but on the terms of who we need to import, not
just everyone.

We should concentrate on rewarding and developing a home grown
capability, not steal capable employees from other developing countries.

When you buy a comodity, you don't get a load of bricks added in just coss
you bought pogo sticks do you?

What?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/08/2017 09:40, Capitol wrote:
bm wrote:
The silly old ****er thinks we should stay as we are.
LMFAO.
Vince Cable accuses hard-line Leavers of being 'Brexit jihadist'.
Jean-Claude Juncker dismisses talk of calling off Brexit.
We're playing with children here, a complete joke.
Tell the silly (highly paid ****ers) where to get.
http://brexitcentral.com/today/brexi...nday-7-august/

Cable told me that G brown was doing a good job as chancellor. Says
it all.

I think he did to start with. Then it all went wrong with the housing
market, immigration and went totally pear shaped, not helped by Tories
pushing for even greater deregulation of banks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
If they do do any deal with the UK that looks
like a fudge all the other countries will want it as well.

Possibly, but then there are a number of countries with tariff free
trade yet no movement of labour. Canada is one that comes to mind.

Canada is a long long way off. You can't get cheap transport by bus to it
for casual work, unlike within the EU.

Everyone is painted into a corner. Basically we never should have
gone for the part of the treaty that ties these together in the first
place.

I agree, we should never have allowed free movement of labour with
countries that still use horse and cart in preference to the tractor.

Then we need to mechanise things like care homes etc since UK born don't
want to work in them. Or put the wages up enough to make it attractive to
anyone. Are you willing to pay for those higher wages?

Have you seen the minimum wage in Poland?

I doubt you could live on the minimum wage in the UK either.

The problem is that places likeirland are going to suffer more than
the rest of the country. Surely we need immigration but on the terms
of who we need to import, not just everyone.

We should concentrate on rewarding and developing a home grown
capability, not steal capable employees from other developing countries.

If that is the answer to curtailing immigration - down to the trickle
successive governments have promised for many a year - why hasn't it
already been done? A large number in the UK complained about immigration
long before we were in the EU.

When you buy a comodity, you don't get a load of bricks added in just
coss you bought pogo sticks do you?

What?

Think what is meant is if you wish to be in a club, you have to abide by
those club rules. Which some in the UK don't want. They wish all the best
bits of that club but with their own rules.

--
*Caution: I drive like you do.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
[...]

Marx had it right, I wouldn't want to join any club which would have me!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 19:16:20 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Personally I think the whole leaving thing is a mess.

Thats inevitable with something as massive a change as that.

The vote only went as it did due to people
feeling ****ed off with the Government.

No evidence to support that claim.

There's plenty of evidence.

We'll see...

already have....

Immigration was the bigest and the EU doesnlt
control immigration from non EU countries to the UK.

Thats being ****ed off with EUians being free to move to Britain
if they choose to do that, not being ****ed off with the govt.

They don;t mind if they are working it;s all those you see not working and cliaming and getting free houses if tehy bring their kids over, it was all, over the TV quite a few documentaries pointed this out, if they don't get a free house they get put ijn B&Bs and the tax payer pays for that.

I remeber one coming to london saying he could do any job, but he couldn't find any job he could do, so couldnlt afford a place to live so he went back to Romainia colelct his wife and 3 kids and came to london and withitn a day or two was given a 4 bed house to live in for free.
A wome a British citizen who sold her house in the bahamas or wherever it was and couldn;t find anywhere to rent in the UK as she didn;t yet have the money, when the found it she wass a british citzen with no kids they said tough luck you have to fend for yuorself, you shouldn't have sold up before coming to the UK. When that sort of thing is on the TV for some reason people believe it.

There's a reason that joining the eurozone and
schengen is compulsory for new joiners.

I wonder what sort of countries will be asking to join the EU.

The dregs of eastern europe that have decided that the EU will
hand them lots of money to **** against the wall in their country.

yes and who will be paying for that do you think that's why the EU are asking for 100 or 36 or 50 billion or whatever it'll be next month.
Maybe we'll be better out of it, after all the EU started to go downhill after the most recent joinings in 2004 of Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and then in
2007 with Bulgaria & Romania.

Its clear that Norway, Switzerland etc arent interested in joining.

I wonder why.

The problem was whethe rwe have free movement of peoloe of free
movement of workers which is what we signed up for when joining the EEC..

Thats a lie. There was never free movement of workers
when Britain joined the EEC, that came later.

Prove it as the definitions of workers changed .

Unless they can explain why there is an exit fee

Not possible, that isnt even mentioned in any of the treatys or Article 50.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 11:22:16 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,

Then we need to mechanise things like care homes etc since UK born don't
want to work in them.

There's no evidence of that, the problem is that the pay is low and it's much easier to get people from outised the UK to work for a low wage.
Few colleges and unis are intrested in training for such things as they know they are low paid.

Or put the wages up enough to make it attractive to
anyone. Are you willing to pay for those higher wages?

we just did ot rather the recent living wage increase for the car how we paid an extra £200 or so for the month on a bill that is £3k+ per month so not much in the scheme of things.

Have you seen the minimum wage in Poland?

I doubt you could live on the minimum wage in the UK either.

Depends what you mean by live. My friend who's a care worker gets about £8.50 an hour working in london, he rents a 1 bed flat for about £500 a month so quite lucky it relatively low. he hasnlt a car or much else really and is working 6 days a week and on the sunday has to cover for sonmeone for 1 hour.
As it's zero hours he typically gets paid for around 30 hours if a client goes into hospital he doens't get paid unless the private company can find him a new client that needs care a similar time, if they can't he doesn't get paid.
Spometime it can take them more than a week for them to find him the 3 or 4 hours work. He;s working day is typically between 7am and 9pm.

and were ignored or called racists. Nigel farage really ****ed up of question time or simuilr prog, when a British coloured girl asked him what he would do for her. Rather than waffle she should have said nothing all he can do is offer her the same things as he can soemone from the EU he can;t chose a black girl over a white polish girl is that what she expects from a non racist country, or is it her colour that is important. ?

When you buy a comodity, you don't get a load of bricks added in just
coss you bought pogo sticks do you?

What?

Think what is meant is if you wish to be in a club, you have to abide by
those club rules. Which some in the UK don't want. They wish all the best
bits of that club but with their own rules.

That depends on the club and when the rules change what then ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
That‘s being ****ed off with EUians being free to move to Britain
if they choose to do that, not being ****ed off with the govt.

They don;t mind if they are working it;s all those you see not working
and cliaming and getting free houses if tehy bring their kids over, it
was all, over the TV quite a few documentaries pointed this out, if they
don't get a free house they get put ijn B&Bs and the tax payer pays for
that.

You might find the odd one this applies to - but not after just arriving
here. And when the gutter press finally admitted this, they changed to
'them' coming here taking 'our' jobs. As if a UK born couldn't get a job
fruit picking, working in care, or in a bar, etc, if they could actually
be bothered to.

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Then we need to mechanise things like care homes etc since UK born
don't want to work in them.

There's no evidence of that, the problem is that the pay is low and it's
much easier to get people from outised the UK to work for a low wage.

So you think if there were no immigrants to take those jobs, UK born would
for the same pay? If the wages go up enough to make it an attractive job
to anyone, are you going to be happy to pay more for it? Like food, drink
etc too?

--
*If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
[...]

Which is one of the reasons that the majority who bothered to vote
voted to leave. You stupid remoaners get to like that or lump it.

They wish all the best bits of that club but with their own rules.

Which is what all these have and Britain has chosen to join them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...ade_agreements

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thats bull**** too when they take their jobs.

it;s all those you see not working and cliaming and getting free
houses if tehy bring their kids over, it was all, over the TV quite
a few documentaries pointed this out, if they don't get a free
house they get put ijn B&Bs and the tax payer pays for that.

That isnt what most were voting about, they dont even watch docos.

Sure, but **** all are smart enough to do stuff like that.

**** all of those who bothered to vote watch docos.

There's a reason that joining the eurozone and
schengen is compulsory for new joiners.

I wonder what sort of countries will be asking to join the EU.

The dregs of eastern europe that have decided that the EU will
hand them lots of money to **** against the wall in their country.

yes and who will be paying for that do you think

Not Britain for much longer.

that's why the EU are asking for 100 or 36 or
50 billion or whatever it'll be next month.

They can ask for anything they like, even May wont actually
be stupid enough to give them what they ask for.

Maybe we'll be better out of it,

No maybe about it.

after all the EU started to go downhill after the most
recent joinings in 2004 of Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia,
Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovak Republic,
Slovenia and then in 2007 with Bulgaria & Romania.

The EU hasnt been worth being part of
from Britain for a long time before that.

Its clear that Norway, Switzerland etc arent interested in joining.

I wonder why.

The problem was whethe rwe have free movement of peoloe of free
movement of workers which is what we signed up for when joining the EEC.

Thats a lie. There was never free movement of workers
when Britain joined the EEC, that came later.

Prove it as the definitions of workers changed .

Long after Britain joined the EEC which had nothing like that.

Unless they can explain why there is an exit fee

Not possible, that isnt even mentioned
in any of the treatys or Article 50.

Its just another EU scam/ambit claim.

Yes most or some of u know this,
so why won;lt they tell the EU ?

They have.

Surely we need immigration but on the terms
of who we need to import, not just everyone.

Yes.

That is why the free movement of workers was a
good idea rather than the free movement of anyone.

Impossible to define workers,

Freedom of movement for workers is one of the founding
principles of the EU. It is laid down in Article 45

Britain didnt join the EU, it joined the EEC.

And there is now free movement of any EUian, not just 'workers'

particularly with those that do seasonal work like fruit picking etc.
Are they still workers in winter when there is no harvesting etc ?

Do they have to go back where they came from when they are
between jobs for a couple of weeks ? A couple of months ? When
they have got sick or injured and can't work for a few weeks ?

That depends on the job applied for,

Nope.

in the same way holiday visas are differnt from working
visia, how do you know when a holiday has finished ?

When you have gone home, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 16:14:09 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Then we need to mechanise things like care homes etc since UK born
don't want to work in them.

There's no evidence of that, the problem is that the pay is low and it's
much easier to get people from outised the UK to work for a low wage.

So you think if there were no immigrants to take those jobs, UK born would
for the same pay?

The NHS are paying far more to contract nurses via private componies.

or get them If the wages go up enough to make it an attractive job
to anyone, are you going to be happy to pay more for it? Like food, drink
etc too?

I would but I fail to see how the NHS adn what I pay for food is linked could yuo explain it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
That€˜s being ****ed off with EUians being free to move to Britain
if they choose to do that, not being ****ed off with the govt.

They don;t mind if they are working it;s all those you see not working
and cliaming and getting free houses if tehy bring their kids over, it
was all, over the TV quite a few documentaries pointed this out, if they
don't get a free house they get put ijn B&Bs and the tax payer pays for
that.

You might find the odd one this applies to -

Yeah sure the odd one, the same odd ones where 3 have to share a room to be able to afford the rent. It's far more than the odd one.

but not after just arriving
here.

No some can sleep on the streets or anywhere else but without an address is difficult to get any work even **** work.

And when the gutter press finally admitted this, they changed to
'them' coming here taking 'our' jobs.

Where and when was that admited ?

As if a UK born couldn't get a job
fruit picking,

Starnage that two british freinds of mine went all the way to hollebnd to do rose buddying which is much harder work than fruit picking make you wonder why the dutch can't rosebud.

Do yuo know the number of British kids that go abroad to work and lok after sprogs and teach english in other countires, why can;t their own populations lok after their own kids.
Or explain to me why the Polish or the frnech can't pick their own fruit, you do know that fruit is grown in other countrys.

Why do other countries advertose for fruit pickers ?

http://www.the-backpacking-site.com/...e-working.html
Why the **** can;t teh french pick their own fruit ?

working in care,

My friend who is a care worker is French.

https://www.learn4good.com/jobs/care...ance/postings/

So how comes the FRench can;t employ their own care workers ?

or in a bar,

Ah I see the austrialins come to the UK for bar work because there's no bar work in AUS.

etc, if they could actually
be bothered to.

My Britsh friend emigrated to AUS because they wouldn't pay him enough in the UK so he's a telecoms consultant in AUS. He's coming back to the UK to retire he said he can;t afford to come back to the UK and work, he had a swimming pool in his garden in the UK too.
A gf's 3 sisters train in the NHS in the 80s but after training they couldn't get a decent paid job so they went back to ireland and earnt nearly 3 times the salery they did in the UK.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

It's not their jobs they are taking.

Corse it is.

I don;t see anyone complaining about the
large number of car cleaners taking over jobs,

Because you're such a pov/chav that you can't even afford one.

I've seen quite a few new car cleaning establiments appearing.

A likely story.

What people are wondering is how they can afford to live in London

Yes, you lot actually are that stupid.

or why they spend a lot of time standing on street corners
being racist and sexist I saw that happen when I went to lunch.

Everyone knows your lunch comes in a bottle
in a brown paper bag, in the gutter, as usual.

There was something on the news last night
about what a Polish politition said about muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiFqbGONbs

That's harry's new wife.

The polish in general don;t like muslims

They dont like jews either.

so when they coem to east london and see lots of muslims
they don;t like it and some cause trouble and when that
trouble is seen it's a white face who is obviously an
English raceist. I've seen it on a bus and in the street.

And we've seen it with harry in here.

As the above says open your eyes and you may see things too.

She must be one of those rocket scientist racists.

it;s all those you see not working and cliaming and getting free
houses if tehy bring their kids over, it was all, over the TV quite
a few documentaries pointed this out, if they don't get a free
house they get put ijn B&Bs and the tax payer pays for that.

That isnt what most were voting about, they dont even watch docos.

I remeber one coming to london saying he could do any job, but he
couldn't find any job he could do, so couldnlt afford a place to live so
he went back to Romainia colelct his wife and 3 kids and came to london
and withitn a day or two was given a 4 bed house to live in for free.

Sure, but **** all are smart enough to do stuff like that.

That's part of the problem, while legally they can
work there's little they can do but collect handouts,

Yeah, there was one of them on that doco series about
those with hordes of kids, he had something like 15 of
them. He was qualified to be a uni lecturer or something
but no one would give him a job doing that.

they can;t become care workers as that takes training

Yeah, tricky wiping arses and changing nappys, no one
can ever manage to do that without years of training.

Tho admittedly, one did manage to quite literally kill
the dad of a mate of mine by giving him the medication
that the loony in the next bed was supposed to get.

Didnt realise that the meds that they give
loonys can kill you if you arent a loony.

and if they had training they'd be scooped up by emploers
look for carers who they pay about £6-£9 an hour for zero
hour contracts and chareg the HNS more than £25 for it.

Quite right too.

A wome a British citizen who sold her house in the bahamas
or wherever it was and couldn;t find anywhere to rent in the
UK as she didn;t yet have the money, when the found it she
wass a british citzen with no kids they said tough luck you
have to fend for yuorself, you shouldn't have sold up before
coming to the UK. When that sort of thing is on the TV for
some reason people believe it.

**** all of those who bothered to vote watch docos.

They do, it;'s mainstream TV on at peak times.

Doesnt mean those watch it. Its only vegys like you that do that.

There's a reason that joining the eurozone
and schengen is compulsory for new joiners.

I wonder what sort of countries will be asking to join the EU.

The dregs of eastern europe that have decided that the EU will
hand them lots of money to **** against the wall in their country.

yes and who will be paying for that do you think

Not Britain for much longer.

Hopefully not, depending on what the leave bil is.

May will be telling them to wipe their arses with that, you watch.

after all the EU started to go downhill after the most
recent joinings in 2004 of Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia,
Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovak Republic,
Slovenia and then in 2007 with Bulgaria & Romania.

The EU hasnt been worth being part of
from Britain for a long time before that.

It has it's uses, employs lots of people in well paid jobs.

Just the dregs like Kinnock and Junkers.

Thats a lie. There was never free movement of workers
when Britain joined the EEC, that came later.

Prove it as the definitions of workers changed .

Long after Britain joined the EEC which had nothing like that.

yes but they say WE agreed to it, I remmeber some agreeing to join the
EEC they were asked and indicated what they wanted on a ballot paper.

And you lot were too stupid to put the Maastricht or Lisbon treatys to the
vote.

Surely we need immigration but on the terms
of who we need to import, not just everyone.

Yes.

That is why the free movement of workers was a
good idea rather than the free movement of anyone.

Impossible to define workers,

Freedom of movement for workers is one of the founding
principles of the EU. It is laid down in Article 45

Britain didnt join the EU, it joined the EEC.

And there is now free movement of any EUian, not just 'workers'

Yes I know but few here have noticed the change.

particularly with those that do seasonal work like fruit picking etc.
Are they still workers in winter when there is no harvesting etc ?

Do they have to go back where they came from when they are
between jobs for a couple of weeks ? A couple of months ? When
they have got sick or injured and can't work for a few weeks ?

That depends on the job applied for,

Nope.

in the same way holiday visas are differnt from working
visia, how do you know when a holiday has finished ?

When you have gone home, stupid.

But it isn't,

Corse it is.

an american flatmat of a 3 month holiday visa statyed in the UK nearly 20
years

Harry's ancestors didnt even have a visa and stayed for hundreds of years.

Yours too.

and was working most of that time. She had a UK bank account and an NI
number.

Yours and harry's ancestors didnt have either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
They don;t mind if they are working it;s all those you see not
working and cliaming and getting free houses if tehy bring their
kids over, it was all, over the TV quite a few documentaries pointed
this out, if they don't get a free house they get put ijn B&Bs and
the tax payer pays for that.

You might find the odd one this applies to -

Yeah sure the odd one, the same odd ones where 3 have to share a room to
be able to afford the rent. It's far more than the odd one.

Which is it? They get a nice free house off the state or have to share a
room to afford the rent?

--
*Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 10 August 2017 17:05:09 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...d-car-11213717

Whether from teh EU or not yuo just can't compete with slave labour no one can.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...d-car-11213717

I don;t see anyone complaining about the
large number of car cleaners taking over jobs,

Because you're such a pov/chav that you can't even afford one.

I can, but decided not to.
Cars are pretty cheap if you go for one of these mounthly deals but that;s not what I;d do, but there's the corsiar with free in car wifi now that's a good gimmick to boost sales and only about £180 a month that's cheap when even the illegals are forced to pay £400+ a month for a small room shared with a few others.

I've seen quite a few new car cleaning establiments appearing.

A likely story.

It's a fact.

What people are wondering is how they can afford to live in London

Yes, you lot actually are that stupid.

I can afford it I have a job that pays above minium wage and have a flat so no rent to pay.

There was something on the news last night
about what a Polish politition said about muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiFqbGONbs

That's harry's new wife.

Didn't know you knew her.

The polish in general don;t like muslims

They dont like jews either.

True lots of jews in london .

so when they coem to east london and see lots of muslims
they don;t like it and some cause trouble and when that
trouble is seen it's a white face who is obviously an
English raceist. I've seen it on a bus and in the street.

And we've seen it with harry in here.

yes I agree, but I don't thimk they are taking his job.

[...]

I know a romanian solicitor who's lived on teh UK for 15+ years and has refused to speak English or get a job.

they can;t become care workers as that takes training

Yeah, tricky wiping arses and changing nappys, no one
can ever manage to do that without years of training.

you need one years training regarding lifting and using the equipemnt , counting out pills but not giving them to the patient to take. Knowing first aid.

Tho admittedly, one did manage to quite literally kill
the dad of a mate of mine by giving him the medication
that the loony in the next bed was supposed to get.

Cares arentl meant to give medication they can prepare it but not give it, that;s part of the training, to give medication you have to understand what that medication is. Which is why giving medication is seperated becausxe of siturutions likme you mention, you can;t let any ****er hand out pills.

Didnt realise that the meds that they give
loonys can kill you if you arent a loony.

see this is the sort of thing you need to appreciate before handing out pills.
Yoiu can;t just the patient to know what they need and how much.

and if they had training they'd be scooped up by emploers
look for carers who they pay about £6-£9 an hour for zero
hour contracts and chareg the HNS more than £25 for it.

Quite right too.

See that's the HNS saving money.....
or rather the accountants saving money this year so they get their bonus next year.

A wome a British citizen who sold her house in the bahamas
or wherever it was and couldn;t find anywhere to rent in the
UK as she didn;t yet have the money, when the found it she
wass a british citzen with no kids they said tough luck you
have to fend for yuorself, you shouldn't have sold up before
coming to the UK. When that sort of thing is on the TV for
some reason people believe it.

**** all of those who bothered to vote watch docos.

They do, it;'s mainstream TV on at peak times.

Doesnt mean those watch it. Its only vegys like you that do that..

If they are out of work they have the TV on almost all day.

Hopefully not, depending on what the leave bil is.

May will be telling them to wipe their arses with that, you watch.

Hopefully she;'ll be better withb words than that she might ask Trumps advice after his elequent messages to kim jung.
:-)

It has it's uses, employs lots of people in well paid jobs.

Just the dregs like Kinnock and Junkers.

There's more than just two MEPs

Thats a lie. There was never free movement of workers
when Britain joined the EEC, that came later.

Prove it as the definitions of workers changed .

Long after Britain joined the EEC which had nothing like that.

yes but they say WE agreed to it, I remmeber some agreeing to join the
EEC they were asked and indicated what they wanted on a ballot paper.

And you lot were too stupid to put the Maastricht or Lisbon treatys to the
vote.

It wasn't the publics decision, it's a bit like MPs gettign a pay rise they are the only ones to use their own group to decide whether or not they get a p[ay rise and funnily enough the answer is always yes.

an american flatmat of a 3 month holiday visa statyed in the UK nearly 20
years

Harry's ancestors didnt even have a visa and stayed for hundreds of years.

Yours too.

we'll see recently I did the ancestry DNA thing.

and was working most of that time. She had a UK bank account and an NI
number.

Yours and harry's ancestors didnt have either.

But she did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 10 August 2017 18:32:17 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
They don;t mind if they are working it;s all those you see not
working and cliaming and getting free houses if tehy bring their
kids over, it was all, over the TV quite a few documentaries pointed
this out, if they don't get a free house they get put ijn B&Bs and
the tax payer pays for that.

You might find the odd one this applies to -

Yeah sure the odd one, the same odd ones where 3 have to share a room to
be able to afford the rent. It's far more than the odd one.

Which is it? They get a nice free house off the state or have to share a
room to afford the rent?

They get the free hosue then those controling them move others in.
I guess you;ve never heard of sub-letting.
Itv was happening in grenfill tower and that is one reason they didnlt know how many lived there.

--
*Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Corse you can.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...d-car-11213717

I don;t see anyone complaining about the
large number of car cleaners taking over jobs,

Because you're such a pov/chav that you can't even afford one.

I can, but decided not to.

Obvious lie. Dunny cleaners there dont get to afford cars with
all those Romanians and Bulgarians happy to clean dunnys.

Cars are pretty cheap if you go for one of these mounthly deals

Stupidly expensive doing it that way.

I've seen quite a few new car cleaning establiments appearing.

A likely story.

It's a fact.

Its a fact that you wanked yourself completely
blind decades ago and thats why you have
that seeing eye dog and white cane.

What people are wondering is how they can afford to live in London

Yes, you lot actually are that stupid.

I can afford it I have a job that pays above
minium wage and have a flat so no rent to pay.

Irrelevant to what you lot are too stupid to understand.

There was something on the news last night
about what a Polish politition said about muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiFqbGONbs

That's harry's new wife.

Didn't know you knew her.

Dont need to, the frothing at the mouth,
flecks of foam about the lips and the rabid
blood shot eyes are a dead giveaway.

The polish in general don;t like muslims

They dont like jews either.

True lots of jews in london .

so when they coem to east london and see lots of muslims
they don;t like it and some cause trouble and when that
trouble is seen it's a white face who is obviously an
English raceist. I've seen it on a bus and in the street.

And we've seen it with harry in here.

yes I agree, but I don't thimk they are taking his job.

Corse they did, that why he's out on his arse and is so
rabid about immigrants, even tho he's one himself.

[...]

Quite right too, you lot are so easy to bludge off.

they can;t become care workers as that takes training

Yeah, tricky wiping arses and changing nappys, no one
can ever manage to do that without years of training.

you need one years training regarding lifting
and using the equipemnt , counting out pills

Yeah, a calculator isnt much use for that.

but not giving them to the patient to take. Knowing first aid.

Coz the bash each other a lot.

Tho admittedly, one did manage to quite literally kill
the dad of a mate of mine by giving him the medication
that the loony in the next bed was supposed to get.

Cares arentl meant to give medication they can prepare it
but not give it, that;s part of the training, to give medication
you have to understand what that medication is.

Nope, just look at what has been prescribed for each patient.

She wasnt a ****er, she was a ****ee.

Didnt realise that the meds that they give
loonys can kill you if you arent a loony.

see this is the sort of thing you need to
appreciate before handing out pills.

Nope, just when prescribing them.

Those that are cared for by a relo at home manage
to hand out pills fine. They dont have someone
coming in 4 times a day to hand out the pills.

Yoiu can;t just the patient to know
what they need and how much.

Corse you can and those cared for by their relos at home do just that.

and if they had training they'd be scooped up by emploers
look for carers who they pay about £6-£9 an hour for zero
hour contracts and chareg the HNS more than £25 for it.

Quite right too.

See that's the HNS saving money.....

Nope, thats you lot too lazy to get qualified to be cares
and preferring not to wipe geriatric arses and change
nappys when you can put your had out to the state and
veg out in front of the TV or down the pub like you do.

or rather the accountants saving money this
year so they get their bonus next year.

A wome a British citizen who sold her house in the bahamas
or wherever it was and couldn;t find anywhere to rent in the
UK as she didn;t yet have the money, when the found it she
wass a british citzen with no kids they said tough luck you
have to fend for yuorself, you shouldn't have sold up before
coming to the UK. When that sort of thing is on the TV for
some reason people believe it.

**** all of those who bothered to vote watch docos.

They do, it;'s mainstream TV on at peak times.

Doesnt mean those watch it. Its only vegys like you that do that.

If they are out of work they have the TV on almost all day.

Doesnt mean they watch docos, stupid.

Hopefully not, depending on what the leave bil is.

May will be telling them to wipe their arses with that, you watch.

Hopefully she;'ll be better withb words than that she might
ask Trumps advice after his elequent messages to kim jung.
:-)

Its not the words that matter, its the nukes. May doesnt
have any she can fire at the EU, the yanks wont let her
fire any of their Tridents at Brussels for some reason.

It has it's uses, employs lots of people in well paid jobs.

Just the dregs like Kinnock and Junkers.

There's more than just two MEPs

Not for long.

Thats a lie. There was never free movement of workers
when Britain joined the EEC, that came later.

Prove it as the definitions of workers changed .

Long after Britain joined the EEC which had nothing like that.

yes but they say WE agreed to it, I remmeber some agreeing to join the
EEC they were asked and indicated what they wanted on a ballot paper.

And you lot were too stupid to put the Maastricht or Lisbon treatys to
the
vote.

It wasn't the publics decision,

Joining the EEC was, and so is leaving the EU.

it's a bit like MPs gettign a pay rise they are the only ones
to use their own group to decide whether or not they get
a p[ay rise and funnily enough the answer is always yes.

We arent actually stupid enough to do it that way.

an american flatmat of a 3 month holiday visa statyed in the UK nearly
20
years

Harry's ancestors didnt even have a visa and stayed for hundreds of
years.

Yours too.

we'll see recently I did the ancestry DNA thing.

You're all immigrants, even the celts.

and was working most of that time. She
had a UK bank account and an NI number.

Yours and harry's ancestors didnt have either.

But she did.

Because she was a more recent blow in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 12 August 2017 01:46:38 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

How ?
Because if you work you get your benifits cut.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...d-car-11213717

I don;t see anyone complaining about the
large number of car cleaners taking over jobs,

Because you're such a pov/chav that you can't even afford one.

I can, but decided not to.

Obvious lie. Dunny cleaners there dont get to afford cars with
all those Romanians and Bulgarians happy to clean dunnys.

you know a lot about dunny cleaners don't you.

Cars are pretty cheap if you go for one of these mounthly deals

Stupidly expensive doing it that way.

Not as expensive as somewhere to live.

There was something on the news last night
about what a Polish politition said about muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiFqbGONbs

That's harry's new wife.

Didn't know you knew her.

Dont need to, the frothing at the mouth,
flecks of foam about the lips and the rabid
blood shot eyes are a dead giveaway.

As I said I didn;t know you knew her that well, close are you.

The polish in general don;t like muslims

They dont like jews either.

True lots of jews in london .

so when they coem to east london and see lots of muslims
they don;t like it and some cause trouble and when that
trouble is seen it's a white face who is obviously an
English raceist. I've seen it on a bus and in the street.

And we've seen it with harry in here.

yes I agree, but I don't thimk they are taking his job.

Corse they did,

When 1940s ?

that why he's out on his arse and is so
rabid about immigrants, even tho he's one himself.

Didn't know you knew then that well.

they can;t become care workers as that takes training

Yeah, tricky wiping arses and changing nappys, no one
can ever manage to do that without years of training.

you need one years training regarding lifting
and using the equipemnt , counting out pills

Yeah, a calculator isnt much use for that.

No it isn't so even with a degree in maths it doesn't mean yuor any good at counting out pils.

Tho admittedly, one did manage to quite literally kill
the dad of a mate of mine by giving him the medication
that the loony in the next bed was supposed to get.

Cares arentl meant to give medication they can prepare it
but not give it, that;s part of the training, to give medication
you have to understand what that medication is.

Nope, just look at what has been prescribed for each patient.

Doesn't matter, as expected you know nothing about this.
Thre's a differnce between a carer and a nurse, in the same way there's a differnce between a nurse and a doctor.

Which is why giving medication is seperated becausxe of siturutions
like you mention, you can;t let any ****er hand out pills.

She wasnt a ****er, she was a ****ee.

and you can't tell the differnce.

Didnt realise that the meds that they give
loonys can kill you if you arent a loony.

see this is the sort of thing you need to
appreciate before handing out pills.

Nope, just when prescribing them.

wrong yet again.

Those that are cared for by a relo at home

relos don't care for the the employed staff do.

manage
to hand out pills fine. They dont have someone
coming in 4 times a day to hand out the pills.

Yes they do, the nurse comes in to give pills NOT the carer.

Yoiu can;t just the patient to know
what they need and how much.

Corse you can and those cared for by their relos at home do just that.

At home is differnt that is why they are at home.

and if they had training they'd be scooped up by emploers
look for carers who they pay about £6-£9 an hour for zero
hour contracts and chareg the HNS more than £25 for it.

Quite right too.

See that's the HNS saving money.....

Nope, thats you lot too lazy to get qualified to be cares.

You're clueless

They do, it;'s mainstream TV on at peak times.

Doesnt mean those watch it. Its only vegys like you that do that.

If they are out of work they have the TV on almost all day.

Doesnt mean they watch docos, stupid.

It does otherwise those programs wouldn't be made and aired at peak times.

Hopefully not, depending on what the leave bil is.

May will be telling them to wipe their arses with that, you watch.

Hopefully she;'ll be better withb words than that she might
ask Trumps advice after his elequent messages to kim jung.
:-)

Its not the words that matter, its the nukes.

The nukes have been there for some time, America has been nuked up since the early 50s. So why weren't these words used in the 50s ?

May doesnt
have any she can fire at the EU, the yanks wont let her
fire any of their Tridents at Brussels for some reason.

It's nothing to do with the EU, it;s Trump and king jung.

It has it's uses, employs lots of people in well paid jobs.

Just the dregs like Kinnock and Junkers.

There's more than just two MEPs

Not for long.

fpor ever.

Thats a lie. There was never free movement of workers
when Britain joined the EEC, that came later.

Prove it as the definitions of workers changed .

Long after Britain joined the EEC which had nothing like that.

yes but they say WE agreed to it, I remmeber some agreeing to join the
EEC they were asked and indicated what they wanted on a ballot paper..

And you lot were too stupid to put the Maastricht or Lisbon treatys to
the
vote.

It wasn't the publics decision,

Joining the EEC was, and so is leaving the EU.

Yes because that;'s what wer voted on , the public didn't have a chance of voting for anything inbetween.

it's a bit like MPs gettign a pay rise they are the only ones
to use their own group to decide whether or not they get
a p[ay rise and funnily enough the answer is always yes.

We arent actually stupid enough to do it that way.

who's 'we'

That **** hole of an island that;s destrying it won eco system they call teh great barrier reef.

an american flatmat of a 3 month holiday visa statyed in the UK nearly
20
years

Harry's ancestors didnt even have a visa and stayed for hundreds of
years.

Yours too.

we'll see recently I did the ancestry DNA thing.

You're all immigrants, even the celts.

you'd need to define immigrant first.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

By doing things more efficiently using machines.

Because if you work you get your benifits cut.

Doesnt matter if you get more than your benefits
because you can use a machine that produces a
better result than slave labour does.

And it aint slave labour anyway, its just
cheaper than the legal minimum wage.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...d-car-11213717

I don;t see anyone complaining about the
large number of car cleaners taking over jobs,

Because you're such a pov/chav that you can't even afford one.

I can, but decided not to.

Obvious lie. Dunny cleaners there dont get to afford cars with
all those Romanians and Bulgarians happy to clean dunnys.

Cars are pretty cheap if you go for one of these mounthly deals

Stupidly expensive doing it that way.

Not as expensive as somewhere to live.

Makes a lot more sense to buy a bomb. It doesnt even
need to work well if you're only going to live in it.

There was something on the news last night
about what a Polish politition said about muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSiFqbGONbs

That's harry's new wife.

Didn't know you knew her.

Dont need to, the frothing at the mouth,
flecks of foam about the lips and the rabid
blood shot eyes are a dead giveaway.

As I said I didn;t know you knew her that well,

I dont, just seen the footage youtube, stupid.

close are you.

Half a ****ing world away, thank christ.

That way I dont get sprayed by the
HIV+ spittle and you get to wear that.

The polish in general don;t like muslims

They dont like jews either.

True lots of jews in london .

so when they coem to east london and see lots of muslims
they don;t like it and some cause trouble and when that
trouble is seen it's a white face who is obviously an
English raceist. I've seen it on a bus and in the street.

And we've seen it with harry in here.

yes I agree, but I don't thimk they are taking his job.

Corse they did,

When 1940s ?

Nope, much later than that when he got the bums rush.

that why he's out on his arse and is so rabid
about immigrants, even tho he's one himself.

Didn't know you knew then that well.

He's bragged about that and made a spectacular
fool of himself when he did, as usual.

they can;t become care workers as that takes training

Yeah, tricky wiping arses and changing nappys, no one
can ever manage to do that without years of training.

you need one years training regarding lifting
and using the equipemnt , counting out pills

Yeah, a calculator isnt much use for that.

No it isn't so even with a degree in maths it
doesn't mean yuor any good at counting out pils.

Even you should be able to manage better than that ****.

Obviously not.

Tho admittedly, one did manage to quite literally kill
the dad of a mate of mine by giving him the medication
that the loony in the next bed was supposed to get.

Cares arentl meant to give medication they can prepare it
but not give it, that;s part of the training, to give medication
you have to understand what that medication is.

Nope, just look at what has been prescribed for each patient.

Doesn't matter, as expected you know nothing about this.

I clearly do with those who care for their own relos at home.

Thre's a differnce between a carer and a nurse, in the same
way there's a differnce between a nurse and a doctor.

Irrelevant to whether those who care for their own
relos at home get to give medication to their relos.

And since this mindless silly **** is the best you can manage,
here goes the chain on the rest of your even sillier ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 14 August 2017 11:38:21 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

So less people employed how does that help unemployment in the country ?

you need to employ people so they can have money to spend on what they want to buy.

Because if you work you get your benifits cut.

Doesnt matter if you get more than your benefits
because you can use a machine that produces a
better result than slave labour does.

But who then earns the money, the illegakl wonlt have a job and niether will the legal how does that help have twice as many unemployed ?

And it aint slave labour anyway, its just
cheaper than the legal minimum wage.

From those that have their passports taken from them and work for under 1/3 minium wage.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...d-car-11213717

I don;t see anyone complaining about the
large number of car cleaners taking over jobs,

Because you're such a pov/chav that you can't even afford one.

I can, but decided not to.

Obvious lie. Dunny cleaners there dont get to afford cars with
all those Romanians and Bulgarians happy to clean dunnys.

Cars are pretty cheap if you go for one of these mounthly deals

Stupidly expensive doing it that way.

Not as expensive as somewhere to live.

Makes a lot more sense to buy a bomb. It doesnt even
need to work well if you're only going to live in it.

WTF ???
Live in the car I've noticed a few do that.

The polish in general don;t like muslims

They dont like jews either.

True lots of jews in london .

so when they coem to east london and see lots of muslims
they don;t like it and some cause trouble and when that
trouble is seen it's a white face who is obviously an
English raceist. I've seen it on a bus and in the street.

And we've seen it with harry in here.

yes I agree, but I don't thimk they are taking his job.

Corse they did,

When 1940s ?

Nope, much later than that when he got the bums rush.

When was that then ?

you need one years training regarding lifting
and using the equipemnt , counting out pills

Yeah, a calculator isnt much use for that.

No it isn't so even with a degree in maths it
doesn't mean yuor any good at counting out pils.

Even you should be able to manage better than that ****.

Obviously not.

Clueless aren;t you, a calculator doesn't help much when counting out pills..
Betetr to be introduced to the dedicated device that looks like a triangle much quicker and effcinet than your choice of a calculator.

Nope, just look at what has been prescribed for each patient.

Doesn't matter, as expected you know nothing about this.

I clearly do with those who care for their own relos at home.

Then they don't need the carer or nurse to do it do they.

Thre's a differnce between a carer and a nurse, in the same
way there's a differnce between a nurse and a doctor.

Irrelevant to whether those who care for their own
relos at home get to give medication to their relos.

That wasn't the point.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

So less people employed

Thats how you compete with slave labour, stupid.

how does that help unemployment in the country ?

There is **** all unemployment in your country, just bludgers
who arent even prepared to move in that tiny soggy little frigid
island when other are prepared to move right across europe and
half the ****ing world and would rather put their hands out for
benefits and veg out in front of the TV or down the pub etc.

you need to employ people

Not possible with the unemployable.

so they can have money to spend on what they want to buy.

Britain doesnt have a problem in that regard,
thats why all those EUians and those from
the old colonys keep pouring into the country.

Because if you work you get your benifits cut.

Doesnt matter if you get more than your benefits
because you can use a machine that produces a
better result than slave labour does.

But who then earns the money,

Those use the machines, repairing the
machines when they stop working, etc etc etc.

Thats what the industrial revolution was all about
and even you should have noticed that you lot actually
managed to invent that. God knows how given how
stupid most of you lot are now. Presumably because
you only need a microscopic percentage of inventers
and lots of not completely stupid people to use the
machines they invent.

the illegakl wonlt have a job

Corse they do, someone has to collect the dirty plates
and glasses etc and shove them in the dishwasher and
use the pressure washers on cars etc etc etc.

and niether will the legal how does that
help have twice as many unemployed ?

Doesnt happen in a place like Britain. What you
actually get is bludgers who choose not to bother
to work because you lot are actually stupid enough
to hand them benefits if they choose not to work
or even to move to where the work is in Britain.

And it aint slave labour anyway, its just
cheaper than the legal minimum wage.

From those that have their passports taken from
them and work for under 1/3 minium wage.

They still aint slaves. They are free to go back to where they came from.

Slaves aint.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...d-car-11213717

I don;t see anyone complaining about the
large number of car cleaners taking over jobs,

Because you're such a pov/chav that you can't even afford one.

I can, but decided not to.

Obvious lie. Dunny cleaners there dont get to afford cars with
all those Romanians and Bulgarians happy to clean dunnys.

Cars are pretty cheap if you go for one of these mounthly deals

Stupidly expensive doing it that way.

Not as expensive as somewhere to live.

Makes a lot more sense to buy a bomb. It doesnt even
need to work well if you're only going to live in it.

WTF ???
Live in the car I've noticed a few do that.

Yep, but it makes no sense at all to live in a car you
are paying for with a monthly deal. Makes a lot more
sense to buy some undriveable wreck and live in that.

The polish in general don;t like muslims

They dont like jews either.

True lots of jews in london .

so when they coem to east london and see lots of muslims
they don;t like it and some cause trouble and when that
trouble is seen it's a white face who is obviously an
English raceist. I've seen it on a bus and in the street.

And we've seen it with harry in here.

yes I agree, but I don't thimk they are taking his job.

Corse they did,

When 1940s ?

Nope, much later than that when he got the bums rush.

When was that then ?

Ask him. I dont recall he has ever said when he got the bums rush.

you need one years training regarding lifting
and using the equipemnt , counting out pills

Yeah, a calculator isnt much use for that.

No it isn't so even with a degree in maths it
doesn't mean yuor any good at counting out pils.

Even you should be able to manage better than that ****.

Obviously not.

none of the rest of your even sillier **** worth bothering with, all
flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 14 August 2017 19:03:23 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
[...]

I don't stupid if you wish to compete go for it.

how does that help unemployment in the country ?

There is **** all unemployment in your country,

There is but you're too stupid to see it.

just bludgers
who arent even prepared to move in that tiny soggy little frigid
island when other are prepared to move right across europe and
half the ****ing world and would rather put their hands out for
benefits and veg out in front of the TV or down the pub etc.

you need to employ people

Not possible with the unemployable.

So you import people to work at fruit picking for under £2.00

so they can have money to spend on what they want to buy.

Britain doesnt have a problem in that regard,
thats why all those EUians and those from
the old colonys keep pouring into the country.

Yes I know, but they don;t want handouts none of them do, they all want to work some can do any job (except those availble).

Because if you work you get your benifits cut.

Doesnt matter if you get more than your benefits
because you can use a machine that produces a
better result than slave labour does.

But who then earns the money,

Those use the machines, repairing the
machines when they stop working, etc etc etc.

I kn ow that's what's starting to happen in AUS, china importing machinery aka robots and then shipping in peole to repair them as you lot of to stupid to repair robots, too much time spent swigging from tubes and ****ing 'roos

Thats what the industrial revolution was all about
and even you should have noticed that you lot actually
managed to invent that. God knows how given how
stupid most of you lot are now.

Maybe that's down to those we imported.

Presumably because
you only need a microscopic percentage of inventers
and lots of not completely stupid people to use the
machines they invent.

or we are better at training or rather was.

the illegakl wonlt have a job

Corse they do, someone has to collect the dirty plates
and glasses etc and shove them in the dishwasher and
use the pressure washers on cars etc etc etc.

and now you'll claim we're geting tax from employing illegals.

and niether will the legal how does that
help have twice as many unemployed ?

Doesnt happen in a place like Britain. What you
actually get is bludgers who choose not to bother
to work because you lot are actually stupid enough
to hand them benefits if they choose not to work
or even to move to where the work is in Britain.

A lot of those on benifits are working.

And it aint slave labour anyway, its just
cheaper than the legal minimum wage.

From those that have their passports taken from
them and work for under 1/3 minium wage.

They still aint slaves. They are free to go back to where they came from.

No they are not, they are still paying for the trip to the UK.

WTF ???
Live in the car I've noticed a few do that.

Yep, but it makes no sense at all to live in a car you
are paying for with a monthly deal. Makes a lot more
sense to buy some undriveable wreck and live in that.

No it doesn;t becuse you'll get moved on by the police, and if you have a vehical that doesnlt move it's unlikely to be taxed so is illegal.
What has been happening is some have been building sheds in the garden and moving families into them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...den-sheds.html

What a prick ARW UK diy 11 June 8th 14 08:34 AM
Home guy prick [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 20th 14 03:32 AM
carved a prick out of wood 94 Proof Woodworking 11 June 7th 10 01:21 PM
Chinks, when doesn't Russell join wastefully, Little Prick. Killfile Daemons Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 08:09 AM
Italian Greaseballs, she wants to look long pears before Elisabeth's navel, Ugly Prick. Morris Dovey Woodworking 0 May 20th 06 01:55 AM