Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home guy prick

Yea.

And if they call back, tell them that you'll be right over - and you'll

be bringing your gun with you.

After all, that's how you americans solve problems - right?

No home guy, what we Americans do is find out where their terrorist ass' are at and go over there with our bare hands and kick their pussy rag head asses like we would do a pussy like you. Why don't you get somewhere in a public forum in person and run your mouth like that and get first hand knowledge what "we Americans" would do to solve a problem like you no gun needed! Ass wipe
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home guy prick (not)

A google cockroach named thefightingirish @ gmail.com crawled out of the
woodwork to reply to a post I made in December 2012 and said:

No home guy, what we Americans do is find out where their terrorist
ass' are at and go over there with our bare hands and kick their
pussy rag head asses like we would do a pussy like you.

Um yea - just like you kicked ass in Afganistan right?

And how many of you were killed in Iraq?

Why don't you get somewhere in a public forum in person and run
your mouth like that and get first hand knowledge what
"we Americans" would do to solve a problem like you no
gun needed! Ass wipe

My my. Having a hard day? Or life?

Tough talking americans. Ooooh - I'm so afraid.

Solving problems? That's a joke. You've created nothing but problems
since 9/11.

BTW, is it Little Elm? Or Prosper? Or Aubrey?

Can't be Prosper - because that's something that 99% of you americans
haven't done in about 12 years.

Here's a tip:

Next time you go trolling through usenet driving your tonka-toy
google-groups car, try to at least check the date before you compose
what will inevitably be a lame reply. I've posted some excellent
material much more recently than what you're replying to.