Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] thefightingirish@gmail.com is offline

Default Home guy prick

Yea.

And if they call back, tell them that you'll be right over - and you'll

be bringing your gun with you.

After all, that's how you americans solve problems - right?

No home guy, what we Americans do is find out where their terrorist ass' are at and go over there with our bare hands and kick their pussy rag head asses like we would do a pussy like you. Why don't you get somewhere in a public forum in person and run your mouth like that and get first hand knowledge what "we Americans" would do to solve a problem like you no gun needed! Ass wipe