Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Landline alternatives...but not mobile phones?

I have three houses that need to speak to each other regularly and currently use landlines, all have internet and I am thinking we should get rid of the landlines and go voip but haven't a clue where to start. Ideally we want to make free calls to each other but still be able to make outbound calls when needed cheaply or free.

What are the options peeps?

Cheers,

Steve