Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garden steps regs?

Ah, I think I can answer my own question:

"Document K: Building Regulations 1992: There should be no opening in the
balustrade that would allow the passage of a 100mm sphere."

I found that he
http://www.fountaintimber.co.uk/advi...g-regulations/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sounds like a load of balls to me.
Well somebody had to say it!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
news

Garden steps regs? Bert Coules UK diy 6 July 22nd 17 06:07 PM
Garden steps, concreate lintels/blocks? Graham Jones UK diy 9 April 2nd 07 11:57 AM
Reasonable Price for set of 3 steps, was : Replace Dangerous Side Steps. mm Home Repair 2 March 27th 07 04:57 PM
help pls! Building regs re doors and steps Jim UK diy 2 March 31st 06 10:06 PM
Garden steps: drainage, footbeds & prices Norman Wood Woodworking 0 June 24th 03 07:22 AM