Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bare bones kitchen extractor

My "range" style electric cooker is set into what was once a large
fireplace and I want to fit an extractor into the recess above the
cooker. Because only the bottom will be visible I'd prefer to fabricate
something but I can't find a source for a 2 or 3 speed extractor fan
that I could put in a recess in the old chimney to blow through ducting
to the outside world (not up the chimney) or think of a source for an
attractive stainless steel bottom plate and filters.
Any suggestions?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 20 July 2017 14:25:13 UTC+1, wrote:

My "range" style electric cooker is set into what was once a large
fireplace and I want to fit an extractor into the recess above the
cooker. Because only the bottom will be visible I'd prefer to fabricate
something but I can't find a source for a 2 or 3 speed extractor fan
that I could put in a recess in the old chimney to blow through ducting
to the outside world (not up the chimney) or think of a source for an
attractive stainless steel bottom plate and filters.
Any suggestions?

Why are you unable to find extractor fans? Is your computer hopelessly broken?