Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip

Default RIP uk.rec.caravanning - what a shame

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 16:53:56 GMT, Fred Newcastle wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:28:35 +0000, Phil Kyle came of age and uttered:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:23:28 GMT, Bungle & Zippy wrote:

"Effected Butterfly" .@. wrote in message
Personally, I think Harry aught to apologise. In public.

Yes you should, it might call off the cops LOL

This time I think you may have crapped your nest matey.
Harry may have left it at a few lost accounts.

Shows how much you know.

and how much do you know - if you want to measure it I've got a
micrometer you can borrow

Awwww, whazza matter? Pressure getting to you, is it? ROTFL!

He was Tony Birmingham this morning.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
david

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2

"Bring unto me your children and I shall abuse them, ye verily unto the ends
of the earth or the cops get me shall I abuse them"
- Vatican 2

Harry Bloomfield

david wrote:

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2

"Bring unto me your children and I shall abuse them, ye verily unto the ends
of the earth or the cops get me shall I abuse them"
- Vatican 2

That reminds me of one of my all time favourite jokes:

Q: What's black and blue and ten years old?

scroll down

A: The little boy in the back of my van.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sometimes a just kill myself!

Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry
Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

david wrote:

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to
his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the
Lord." - Deuteronomy 23:2

"Bring unto me your children and I shall abuse them, ye verily unto the
ends of the earth or the cops get me shall I abuse them" - Vatican 2

That reminds me of one of my all time favourite jokes:

Q: What's black and blue and ten years old?

scroll down

A: The little boy in the back of my van.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sometimes a just kill myself!

Refreshing honesty, Harry.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2
Bungle & Zippy

"Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip"
wrote in message
ws.com...
Q: What's black and blue and ten years old?
A: The little boy in the back of my van.

Nah Vic, I doubt you'll get 10 years, pikey might PML

--

Inside information? Never

Try Aunt Bessies foods, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yummy

Phil Kyle

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:12:18 GMT, Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip wrote:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Phil
Kyle, and I thusly replied:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 16:53:56 GMT, Fred Newcastle wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:28:35 +0000, Phil Kyle came of age and uttered:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:23:28 GMT, Bungle & Zippy wrote:

"Effected Butterfly" .@. wrote in message
Personally, I think Harry aught to apologise. In public.

Yes you should, it might call off the cops LOL

This time I think you may have crapped your nest matey.
Harry may have left it at a few lost accounts.

Shows how much you know.
and how much do you know - if you want to measure it I've got a
micrometer you can borrow

Awwww, whazza matter? Pressure getting to you, is it? ROTFL!

He was Tony Birmingham this morning.

Socks eh, makes me sick.

--
Phil Kyle - Usenet Legend.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"If Harry would just shut up half the
problems on this group would go away,
He brought the trolls here from
local.yorkshire in the first place!! " - wemfish
The Most Rev. Peter Parsnip

[...]

They should just come clean.