Reverend {Parson} Peter Parsnip

Default RIP uk.rec.caravanning - what a shame

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry
Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

david wrote:

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to
his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the
Lord." - Deuteronomy 23:2

"Bring unto me your children and I shall abuse them, ye verily unto the
ends of the earth or the cops get me shall I abuse them" - Vatican 2

That reminds me of one of my all time favourite jokes:

Q: What's black and blue and ten years old?

scroll down

A: The little boy in the back of my van.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sometimes a just kill myself!

Refreshing honesty, Harry.

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874