Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Someone persuade me how to vote please?

May had my vote until she threatened to hit pensioners in the pocket.
Now I'm a floating voter, with none of the parties offering me enough
to convince me to vote for them. I am even less convinced that any but
May might have the gumption to see us through the Brexit process.