Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Market research

Hi everyone!
I need you help and opinions! I am writing my thesis for a paint manufacturer that wants to expand its business to the UK. Could you please help me out by filling out this questionnaire?
Participation should not take longer than 3 minutes.
Thank you!

https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/BW3BSTH
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jasper van Leeuwen wrote:

a paint manufacturer that wants to expand its business to the UK.

You can tell them to wait until after brexit, then release a special
non-yellowing white gloss paint, specially for the UK market that isn't
allowed to be sold in the EU ... just like the old paint we used to have!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/17 07:50, Jasper van Leeuwen wrote:
Hi everyone!
I need you help and opinions! I am writing my thesis for a paint manufacturer that wants to expand its business to the UK. Could you please help me out by filling out this questionnaire?
Participation should not take longer than 3 minutes.
Thank you!

https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/BW3BSTH

https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/poli...i-spam-policy/

"SurveyMonkey has a zero-tolerance spam policy. This means that all
email recipients must have opted in to, or otherwise validly consented
to, receiving communications from you, the sender. Subscriber accounts
may be terminated for sending unsolicited email messages."

"You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards,
distribution lists, or email addresses.

"Reporting Spam

"If you suspect that SurveyMonkey has been used by someone to send spam,
please contact us immediately at and we will
investigate the matter.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/05/2017 09:58, WhatAPrat wrote:
On 15/05/17 07:50, Jasper van Leeuwen wrote:
Hi everyone!
I need you help and opinions! I am writing my thesis for a paint
manufacturer that wants to expand its business to the UK. Could you
please help me out by filling out this questionnaire?
Participation should not take longer than 3 minutes.
Thank you!

https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/BW3BSTH

https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/poli...i-spam-policy/

"SurveyMonkey has a zero-tolerance spam policy. This means that all
email recipients must have opted in to, or otherwise validly consented
to, receiving communications from you, the sender. Subscriber accounts
may be terminated for sending unsolicited email messages."

"You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards,
distribution lists, or email addresses.

How would you 'solicit' a newsgroup?

--
Cheers, Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Ignore that of course.

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

To be fair, he has not used the send out facilities in survey monkey he has
spammed it personally, but I'd be just a little wary of an address
nl.surveymonkey etc myself.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"WhatAPrat" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote:

perhaps he wants it to be the same red as most Dutch peoples underwear is
sold in?

I don't think I've inspected any Dutch underwear. If you told me they
had a lucky colour for their pants, I'd expect it to be lurid orange,
rather than red ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 May 2017 13:39:33 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

To be fair, he has not used the send out facilities in survey monkey he has
spammed it personally, but I'd be just a little wary of an address
nl.surveymonkey etc myself.
Brian

No need to be, the nl just extends the domain name. You would not be
concerned if it was www instead of nl.

In the simplest form they are two folders on the same web server.

There is nothing magical about www, its just convention that it's used
so often.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , RJH
escribió:

How would you 'solicit' a newsgroup?

"Want to come home with me and see my angle grinder?"

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West