Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Forces reunited - anyone a member please?

I may have found a school friend of mine on the site, but I am
reluctant to spend £9 to join, just to send him a message on the off
chance it is him. Is anyone a paid up member and could do the deed on
my behalf please.

SGT Terry King RAF J1960095
Posted to uk.d-i-y

After serious thinking jim wrote :
it's been a nice sunny day over here....

--
Jim K

Sunny here too, but that didn't help at all.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Harry Bloomfield Wrote in message:
I may have found a school friend of mine on the site, but I am
reluctant to spend £9 to join, just to send him a message on the off
chance it is him. Is anyone a paid up member and could do the deed on
my behalf please.

SGT Terry King RAF J1960095

it's been a nice sunny day over here....

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

jim presented the following explanation :
My apologies, wrong harry :-)

Apology accepted :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 07/03/2017 20:37, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I may have found a school friend of mine on the site, but I am reluctant
to spend £9 to join, just to send him a message on the off chance it is
him. Is anyone a paid up member and could do the deed on my behalf please.

SGT Terry King RAF J1960095

Cannot you not just stalk him in the normal way:-)?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 21:05:12 GMT, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

After serious thinking jim wrote :
it's been a nice sunny day over here....

--
Jim K

Sunny here too, but that didn't help at all.

e kan sayit onlee wance.

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

After serious thinking ARW wrote :
Cannot you not just stalk him in the normal way:-)?

--

Not being a stalker, I have no idea what way is the normal way to
stalk. As you seem to be the more experienced stalker...