Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Repair a brick

What is the best way of repairing a broken brick. Corner knocked off one -
by bashing it with a ladder. Out of normal contact but I don't want it to
fall off and get damaged / lost.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/17 18:01, DerbyBorn wrote:
What is the best way of repairing a broken brick. Corner knocked off one -
by bashing it with a ladder. Out of normal contact but I don't want it to
fall off and get damaged / lost.

epoxy mortar of brick color or perhaps milliput terracotta

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 6 March 2017 18:01:50 UTC, DerbyBorn wrote:
What is the best way of repairing a broken brick. Corner knocked off one -
by bashing it with a ladder. Out of normal contact but I don't want it to
fall off and get damaged / lost.

Clear silicon or Araldite

Brick Arch Repair Syd Rumpo[_2_] UK diy 7 April 11th 15 02:25 PM
Repair broken brick Theo Markettos UK diy 6 December 2nd 14 01:47 PM
brick chiminey repair JerseyMike Home Repair 5 November 15th 06 11:43 PM
Old brick repair... robjoneswork Home Repair 7 April 22nd 06 06:18 PM
Brick/mortar repair Dave Home Repair 6 October 1st 04 11:30 PM