Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ONE FOR WODDERS

I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2017 14:59, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

I like the discone.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 4:06:39 PM UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
On 14/02/2017 14:59, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

I like the discone.

Bill

I have a 27ft CB mast and full sized G5RV.

http://swldxer.co.uk/ant.jpg

http://swldxer.co.uk/ant1.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2017 14:59, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

I like the discone.

Bill

I have a 27ft CB mast and full sized G5RV.

http://swldxer.co.uk/ant1.jpg

http://swldxer.co.uk/ant2.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 14:59:12 UTC, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

Why don't you post you phone number as well so we can all ring you up?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 5:12:45 PM UTC, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 14:59:12 UTC, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

Why don't you post you phone number as well so we can all ring you up?

OK - but be quick as I am off the leash for 24hrs.

http://swldxer.co.uk/CVFEB17.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes a tendency to post links without telling anyonewhat they are, you
certainly have....grin.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 5:23:10 PM UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes a tendency to post links without telling anyonewhat they are, you
certainly have....grin.
Brian

--

I can't type in Braille - sorry.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

I can stand in front of Buck House and claim that I have that too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 14/02/2017 14:59, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

I like the discone.

I dont like the guttering or the abortion of wiring.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2017 14:59, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

I like the discone.

I dont like the guttering or the abortion of wiring.

I didn't fit the guttering.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 17:23:10 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes a tendency to post links without telling anyonewhat they are, you
certainly have....grin.
Brian

It's a picture, supposedly of him stood in front of supposedly his house/front door. (Pug ugly bloke of about fifty.)
Unusually, the door number also has the street name and post code on it.
It's a modern brick semi with plastic windows and a plastic porch.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2017 14:59, wrote:
I've still got it!

http://swldxer.co.uk/14feb.jpg

I like the discone.

I dont like the guttering or the abortion of wiring.

I didn't fit the guttering.

But did do the wiring and can replace the guttering.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2017 08:46, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 17:23:10 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes a tendency to post links without telling anyonewhat they are, you
certainly have....grin.
Brian

It's a picture, supposedly of him stood in front of supposedly his house/front door. (Pug ugly bloke of about fifty.)
Unusually, the door number also has the street name and post code on it.
It's a modern brick semi with plastic windows and a plastic porch.

If you doubt that he lives there why not send a letter to that address
with a password, and ask him to quote that password here?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 8:46:46 AM UTC, harry wrote:

It's a picture, supposedly of him stood in front of supposedly his house/front door. (Pug ugly bloke of about fifty.)
Unusually, the door number also has the street name and post code on it.

60 next year actually.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 12:10:31 PM UTC, Bill Wright wrote:

If you doubt that he lives there why not send a letter to that address
with a password, and ask him to quote that password here?

Bill

Old school - photo of me with today's paper.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 15/02/2017 08:46, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 17:23:10 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes a tendency to post links without telling anyonewhat they are, you
certainly have....grin.
Brian

It's a picture, supposedly of him stood in front of supposedly his
house/front door. (Pug ugly bloke of about fifty.)
Unusually, the door number also has the street name and post code on it.
It's a modern brick semi with plastic windows and a plastic porch.

If you doubt that he lives there why not send a letter to that address
with a password, and ask him to quote that password here?

He's faked the number on the door to fool you |-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote
harry wrote

It's a picture, supposedly of him stood in front of supposedly
his house/front door. (Pug ugly bloke of about fifty.) Unusually,
the door number also has the street name and post code on it.

60 next year actually.

No wonder no one will give you a job, way past your useby date
given your tendency to jump off overpasses in front of trucks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 11:34:52 PM UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
harry wrote

It's a picture, supposedly of him stood in front of supposedly
his house/front door. (Pug ugly bloke of about fifty.) Unusually,
the door number also has the street name and post code on it.

60 next year actually.

No wonder no one will give you a job, way past your useby date
given your tendency to jump off overpasses in front of trucks.

KEN DODD IS 90!