Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I read this and thought of Harry and wodders

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2014091890814

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...rnet-argument-
won-by-making-things-up-2014091890814

That's tortuous routing for a post from 3 miles down the road!

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well he must have a lot of friends who are very lazy. Remember if you are
going to make Defamatory comments about living people anyone who repeats
them is also going to get included in any action.

It does show one thing that is probably true though. People are far too busy
to actually check anything at all.
Brian

Email:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2014091890814

--
Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for the rare
story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge. - Erwin Knoll

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2014091890814

Well he is wrong about not being done before, harry has been doing it
for ages.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2014091890814

My links are all viable and correct.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2014 19:22, harryagain wrote:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2014091890814

My links are all viable and correct.

They just don't often agree with you.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2014091890814

About 40 years ago I worked in a research lab where there were a lot of
clever and argumentative people. Someone in the coffee club came up with
what he called the principle of the first absurd statement. In any
argument, the person who came up with the first absurd statement would
win the argument, provided only that the statement was sufficiently absurd.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/09/2014 22:37, newshound wrote:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2014091890814

About 40 years ago I worked in a research lab where there were a lot of
clever and argumentative people. Someone in the coffee club came up with
what he called the principle of the first absurd statement. In any
argument, the person who came up with the first absurd statement would
win the argument, provided only that the statement was sufficiently absurd.

Are you sure that Harry wasn't in your coffee club? On that basis, he
has won every argument so far.

--
Colin Bignell

For harry The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 130 July 25th 13 08:56 AM
OT - Harry Frank[_13_] Home Repair 12 August 26th 12 05:38 AM
I read this, and thought of Rodders. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 7 August 8th 12 01:35 AM
OT - Harry, are you going anyway... Red Green Home Repair 13 May 2nd 12 01:13 PM
OT for Harry Frank[_13_] Home Repair 0 March 29th 11 02:24 PM