Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How do I kill messages based on content?

I'm getting rather fed up recently by the number of people
who persistently reply to people I've kill-filed, often just
to insult them.

How can I kill these messages to stop seeing them?

Having had one of these today that was over 300 lines long
it is getting beyond a joke.

For example, if I've kill-filed Fredd Bloggs, how can I kill
a post that includes 'Fred Bloggs said" in the message body?

I'm using Gravity and can only see an option to block
messages based on the subject contents - not the message
itself.

Any ideas?

--

Terry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 22 January 2017 20:43:09 UTC, Terry Casey wrote:
I'm getting rather fed up recently by the number of people
who persistently reply to people I've kill-filed, often just
to insult them.

How can I kill these messages to stop seeing them?

Having had one of these today that was over 300 lines long
it is getting beyond a joke.

For example, if I've kill-filed Fredd Bloggs, how can I kill
a post that includes 'Fred Bloggs said" in the message body?

I'm using Gravity and can only see an option to block
messages based on the subject contents - not the message
itself.

Any ideas?

--

Terry