Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hinkley Point. Subsidy needed increases again.

https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I never click such links.
However, once again, we have a project that has to happen, but in the
meantime somebody had betterg get building some normal power stations pretty
damn fast to cover us in the interim period. With the scandal over how much
of the france to uk power cable is out of commission and how long for, we
are all probably going to have to invest in candles and wood burners before
long.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/12/16 10:20, Brian Gaff wrote:

we
are all probably going to have to invest in candles and wood burners before
long.

That's not such a terrible idea/bad thing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

registering with FT is free

That will give you more than enough access if this is the first time ever
you have tried

tim

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 17 December 2016 10:20:36 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
I never click such links.
However, once again, we have a project that has to happen, but in the

What,the Financial Times?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 17 December 2016 11:44:57 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

Well I suppose it might be hard for the terminally brain dead.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/17/2016 4:48 PM, tim... wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

registering with FT is free

That will give you more than enough access if this is the first time
ever you have tried

tim

Pretty sure I have registered before, but seems like my access has timed
out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"newshound" wrote in message
On 12/17/2016 4:48 PM, tim... wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

registering with FT is free

That will give you more than enough access if this is the first time
ever you have tried

tim

Pretty sure I have registered before, but seems like my access has timed
out.

your login might (I "often" have to re-login), the registration probably not
(I've had mine ages too)

tim

---

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
I never click such links.
However, once again, we have a project that has to happen, but in the
meantime somebody had betterg get building some normal power stations
pretty damn fast to cover us in the interim period.

Makes a lot more sense to stop shutting down existing
ones and get off your lard arses and do nukes quickly.

With the scandal over how much of the france to uk power cable is out of
commission and how long for, we are all probably going to have to invest
in candles and wood burners before long.

Taint gunna happen, you watch. And leds leave candles
for dead and its stupid to heat using electricity unless
its stuff like electric blankets that use **** all electricity.

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote

We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

I'd rather **** in them from a great height.

He never actually posts anything useful.

It can be interesting to see how fools like that 'think'
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 17 December 2016 11:44:57 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

Stuff you don't want to hear/think about?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Saturday, 17 December 2016 11:44:57 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

Stuff you don't want to hear/think about?

Stuff we know are just more of your lies.

OT Hinkley point again. harry UK diy 7 May 13th 16 11:38 AM
Hinkley point harry UK diy 4 April 20th 16 09:22 PM
OT Hinkley Point harry UK diy 26 March 13th 16 05:40 PM
Hinkley Point 'B' refurbish The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 26 January 28th 15 09:44 PM
Hinkley Point Nuclear reasctor harryagain[_2_] UK diy 25 December 4th 13 08:55 AM