DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hinkley Point. Subsidy needed increases again. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/582981-hinkley-point-subsidy-needed-increases-again.html)

harry December 16th 16 06:53 PM

Hinkley Point. Subsidy needed increases again.

https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

Fredxxx December 16th 16 11:46 PM

On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

Brian Gaff December 17th 16 10:20 AM

Hinkley Point. Subsidy needed increases again.

I never click such links.
However, once again, we have a project that has to happen, but in the
meantime somebody had betterg get building some normal power stations pretty
damn fast to cover us in the interim period. With the scandal over how much
of the france to uk power cable is out of commission and how long for, we
are all probably going to have to invest in candles and wood burners before
long.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Bob Eager[_5_] December 17th 16 11:44 AM

Hinkley Point. Subsidy needed increases again.

We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

R D S[_2_] December 17th 16 02:04 PM

On 17/12/16 10:20, Brian Gaff wrote:

we
are all probably going to have to invest in candles and wood burners before
long.

That's not such a terrible idea/bad thing.

tim... December 17th 16 04:48 PM

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

registering with FT is free

That will give you more than enough access if this is the first time ever
you have tried

tim

---

harry December 17th 16 05:03 PM

On Saturday, 17 December 2016 10:20:36 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
I never click such links.
However, once again, we have a project that has to happen, but in the

What,the Financial Times?

harry December 17th 16 05:04 PM

On Saturday, 17 December 2016 11:44:57 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

Well I suppose it might be hard for the terminally brain dead.

newshound December 17th 16 05:34 PM

On 12/17/2016 4:48 PM, tim... wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

registering with FT is free

That will give you more than enough access if this is the first time
ever you have tried

tim

Pretty sure I have registered before, but seems like my access has timed
out.

tim... December 17th 16 05:47 PM

"newshound" wrote in message
On 12/17/2016 4:48 PM, tim... wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
On 16/12/2016 18:53, harry wrote:
https://www.ft.com/content/b8e24306-...8-72e9211e86ab

All I got was a page of spam wanting money off me.

registering with FT is free

That will give you more than enough access if this is the first time
ever you have tried

tim

Pretty sure I have registered before, but seems like my access has timed
out.

your login might (I "often" have to re-login), the registration probably not
(I've had mine ages too)

tim

---

Rod Speed December 17th 16 06:55 PM

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
I never click such links.
However, once again, we have a project that has to happen, but in the
meantime somebody had betterg get building some normal power stations
pretty damn fast to cover us in the interim period.

Makes a lot more sense to stop shutting down existing
ones and get off your lard arses and do nukes quickly.

With the scandal over how much of the france to uk power cable is out of
commission and how long for, we are all probably going to have to invest
in candles and wood burners before long.

Taint gunna happen, you watch. And leds leave candles
for dead and its stupid to heat using electricity unless
its stuff like electric blankets that use **** all electricity.

Rod Speed December 17th 16 07:14 PM

Hinkley Point. Subsidy needed increases again.

Bob Eager wrote

We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

I'd rather **** in them from a great height.

He never actually posts anything useful.

It can be interesting to see how fools like that 'think'

harry December 18th 16 08:36 AM

Hinkley Point. Subsidy needed increases again.

On Saturday, 17 December 2016 11:44:57 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

Stuff you don't want to hear/think about?

Rod Speed December 18th 16 09:48 AM

"harry" wrote in message
On Saturday, 17 December 2016 11:44:57 UTC, Bob Eager wrote:
We should all just ignore harry's off-topic political posts.

He never actually posts anything useful.

Stuff you don't want to hear/think about?

Stuff we know are just more of your lies.