Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default No good deed goes unpunished

or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 10:48:37 +0000, ARW
wrote:

or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

Some of the Scouts will find your work so interesting they ask you if
they can become an apprentice.

G.Harman

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 11/12/2016 11:05, dennis@home wrote:
On 11/12/2016 10:48, ARW wrote:
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

Take a chaperone.

One of the kid's mothers?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I don't see the connection unless you were injured by their poor
maintenance of the roof.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

That goes without saying in the scare sex abuse world we live in today
unfortunately.
Remember ist was a scout leader who was the model for the Bluebottle voice
in the Goons.
Let that be a warning to all though how many scout leaders have ginger
beards I have no idea.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 11/12/2016 10:48, ARW wrote:
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

Take a chaperone.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ARW wrote:
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

It will only be Scouts. No Guides.

--
*Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
That goes without saying in the scare sex abuse world we live in today
unfortunately. Remember ist was a scout leader who was the model for the
Bluebottle voice in the Goons.

Lets hope most don't think someone is a paedophile because he has a silly
voice.

Let that be a warning to all though how many scout leaders have ginger
beards I have no idea.

Or a particular colour of hair.

--
*They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/12/16 10:48, ARW wrote:
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

A topping out ceremony hangover?

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 11 December 2016 12:13:23 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
It will only be Scouts. No Guides.

Girls 16+ have been in Scouts since 1976; it's fully unisex since 2007.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 11 December 2016 10:48:24 UTC, ARW wrote:
Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).
So what will be the punishment?

Having to eat the grey and slightly singed cakes they make you as a thank-you.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
On Sunday, 11 December 2016 12:13:23 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
It will only be Scouts. No Guides.

Girls 16+ have been in Scouts since 1976; it's fully unisex since 2007.

Ah. I'd guess Adam knew that. ;-)

--
*'Progress' and 'Change' are not synonyms.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

you will be reported for kiddy fiddling? .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Jimbo in the shack ...
writes
"ARW" wrote in message

So what will be the punishment?

you will be reported for kiddy fiddling? .....

Nah - Adam can claim he was showing them his woggle :-)

--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 11/12/2016 14:01, Jimbo in the shack ... wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

you will be reported for kiddy fiddling? .....

I managed to change the hand driers in a school toilet without getting
locked up.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 11 December 2016 16:27:03 UTC, ARW wrote:
I managed to change the hand driers in a school toilet without getting
locked up.

We locked the music teacher in a cupboard once.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut lights
for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

you will be reported for kiddy fiddling? .....

I managed to change the hand driers in a school toilet without getting
locked up.

Would that require you to change from your right hand to your left to
dry their woggles?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxxx wrote in news
"ARW" wrote in message
or so they say.

Well I have just offered to rewire one of the villages Scout hut
lights for free (the roof collapsed).

So what will be the punishment?

you will be reported for kiddy fiddling? .....

I managed to change the hand driers in a school toilet without
getting locked up.

Would that require you to change from your right hand to your left to
dry their woggles?

Unfortunately "Scouts" was used in news articles in conection with
"Football Scouts". The (boy) Scouts have had very strict policies for many
years with rigorous checks by district Commissioners.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Henry" wrote in message
news:vl9r4c1tb0q7g39ln4qfqbh47utcl0ptnk@astraweb.. .
ARW wrote:

I managed to change the hand driers in a school toilet
without getting locked up.

But thirty or fourty years down the road will someone - an
ex-wrestler perhaps - emerge to claim that his life has been
ruined by your unsupervised presence in his toilet, and that
he must cry to the news media in order to "raise awareness"
of this terrible but hitherto unspoken abuse?

tee hee.....bet he enjoyed it at the time as well .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
That goes without saying in the scare sex abuse world we live in today
unfortunately. Remember ist was a scout leader who was the model for the
Bluebottle voice in the Goons.

Lets hope most don't think someone is a paedophile because he has a silly
voice.

Let that be a warning to all though how many scout leaders have ginger
beards I have no idea.

Or a particular colour of hair.

No it is because he is a scout leader.