Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Zinc guttering for summerhouse

I would like to install zinc guttering for the summerhouse in the garden.
Where can I buy zinc guttering for small buildings?

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...e-1171603-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/11/2016 16:14,
wrote:
I would like to install zinc guttering for the summerhouse in the garden.
Where can I buy zinc guttering for small buildings?

Search engines are a miracle of the last.... 25 years.
they've been around almost as long as USENET which is what you SHOULD be
using to post on a USENET group.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to Steven Higgins, petercarragheruk wrote:
I bought an all-in-one zinc guttering kit online. The name of the company is
Guttering Expert and through this website, you can choose for zinc guttering.
See below the URL link: *http://www.guttering-expert.co.uk/*

All the necessary parts you need to install the zinc guttering, are shipped in
one package.

Really friendly customer service and quick delivery in the UK.

All the best

Peter

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...e-1171603-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

My question is, why?
What is wrong with plastic, or galvanised steel?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Steven Higgins" m wrote
in message oups.com...
I would like to install zinc guttering for the summerhouse in the garden.
Where can I buy zinc guttering for small buildings?

--
for full context, visit
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...e-1171603-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

My question is, why?
What is wrong with plastic, or galvanised steel?

Doesn’t last anything like as long.

"Steven Higgins" m
wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to install zinc guttering for the summerhouse in the garden.
Where can I buy zinc guttering for small buildings?

--
for full context, visit
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...e-1171603-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/11/2016 19:18, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote

My question is, why?
What is wrong with plastic, or galvanised steel?

Doesn’t last anything like as long.

"Steven Higgins" m
wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to install zinc guttering for the summerhouse in the
garden.
Where can I buy zinc guttering for small buildings?

--
for full context, visit
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...e-1171603-.htm

Zinc, copper or lead doesn't last long if there are pikeys around.
They won't touch plastic.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
news
On 23/11/2016 19:18, Rod Speed wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote

My question is, why?
What is wrong with plastic, or galvanised steel?

Doesn’t last anything like as long.

"Steven Higgins" m
wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to install zinc guttering for the summerhouse in the
garden.
Where can I buy zinc guttering for small buildings?

--
for full context, visit
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...e-1171603-.htm

Zinc, copper or lead doesn't last long if there are pikeys around.

They last fine when there is a ****ing great alsatian around.

They won't touch plastic.

But that doesn’t last anything like as long.

Moving a timber Summerhouse to a new location [email protected] UK diy 16 January 6th 21 09:10 AM
Summerhouse rain water DerbyBorn[_5_] UK diy 4 November 9th 16 10:30 AM
Summerhouse roof revisited Bill[_18_] UK diy 14 August 23rd 10 05:47 PM
Summerhouse roof Bill[_18_] UK diy 15 August 1st 10 01:21 PM
Foundations for a summerhouse? Andy Dingley UK diy 7 January 23rd 08 03:33 PM