Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FIFA are ****s

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 00:49:33 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 12 Nov 2016 22:28:28 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 04:02:25 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Fri, 04 Nov 2016 02:40:07 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Thu, 03 Nov 2016 01:29:27 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 21:58:07 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in
message
news On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:19:19 -0000, Bod

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:03:44 -0000, Bod

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:17:13 -0000, Bod

wrote:

On 02/11/2016 10:46, bm wrote:
"Chris Green" wrote in message
In uk.d-i-y Brian Gaff
wrote:

I'd suggest they all have pictures of naked ladies on
their
shirts and
that
will probably be allowed as its not an advert.

FIFA's reason (or not) is that the poppy is a religious
symbol,
nothing to do with it being an advert or not.

The question is whether their seeing the poppy as a
religious
symbol
is correct. Banning such symbols on the football field
does
make
sense.

It's simple really, just ban football for the stupidity
it
is.

Better still, ban all intolerant people.

If you did that, nudity must be allowed.

Naked footballers?

Nudity everywhere. If you're tolerant, you don't mind naked
folk.

In public I object, just like any decent person would.

That makes you intolerant, and you said intolerance should be
banned.

And how can anyone object to the natural state of our own
bodies?

When the natural state is incredibly ugly or hilarious like
yours.

Only to you.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I don't have problem seeing an ugly person naked.

More fool you.

I wouldn't have sex with them,

Yeah, that microdick stops you doing that.

but just seeing something that isn't beautiful is not a problem.

It is when they are obscenely ugly with
sagging tits half way down to the ground.

Doesn't bother me at all.

That's because you are completely blind now due to all that
methanol
you
drink.

I looked it up,

You actually ****ed that up.

No, provide cites.

it's isn't a problem.

Wrong, as always.

No,

Yep.

provide cites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanol_toxicity#Cause

That doesn't mention brewing.

Irrelevant.

This does though:
http://www.lovebrewing.co.uk/guides/.../#.WCeyr-ag9QI

Corse they arent flogging brewing stuff, eh ?

Countless other sites say the same.

Those sites are also flogging brewing stuff.

And as can be seen from the reg number I posted in DIY, I have
better
eyesight then almost everyone.

You can't read that either.

I did too.

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

I read it correctly,

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

No.

Yep.

Have you ever been to a nudist beach?

Not that stupid.

What's stupid about it?

Why would I want to go where ****wits like you hang out ?

Why do you believe your body should be covered?

I don't.

Then why avoid nudists?

I don't. If I did it would be because they are so ****ing ugly.

Being ugly is not a reason to have to wear artificial clothes.

Corse it is. And there is no such animal as natural clothes anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Not all of them.

And as can be seen from the reg number I posted in DIY, I have
better
eyesight then almost everyone.

You can't read that either.

I did too.

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

I read it correctly,

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

No.

Yep.

[yawn]

Have you ever been to a nudist beach?

Not that stupid.

What's stupid about it?

Why would I want to go where ****wits like you hang out ?

Why do you believe your body should be covered?

I don't.

Then why avoid nudists?

I don't. If I did it would be because they are so ****ing ugly.

Being ugly is not a reason to have to wear artificial clothes.

Corse it is.

Why? Do you have the inability to look away?

And there is no such animal as natural clothes anyway.

Yip, it's called naked.

--
Men are like bagpipes. You won't get anything unless you blow them first.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

The few that don't are pig ignorantly quoting the ones that do, like you do
yourself.

And as can be seen from the reg number I posted in DIY, I have
better
eyesight then almost everyone.

You can't read that either.

I did too.

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

I read it correctly,

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

No.

Yep.

[yawn]

We know its way past your bedtime, child.

Have you ever been to a nudist beach?

Not that stupid.

What's stupid about it?

Why would I want to go where ****wits like you hang out ?

Why do you believe your body should be covered?

I don't.

Then why avoid nudists?

I don't. If I did it would be because they are so ****ing ugly.

Being ugly is not a reason to have to wear artificial clothes.

Corse it is.

Why? Do you have the inability to look away?

Much better to not see the obscenity in the first place.

Same with your syphilis sores.

And there is no such animal as natural clothes anyway.

Yip, it's called naked.

That's not clothes, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I do not have a specific bedtime.

Have you ever been to a nudist beach?

Not that stupid.

What's stupid about it?

Why would I want to go where ****wits like you hang out ?

Why do you believe your body should be covered?

I don't.

Then why avoid nudists?

I don't. If I did it would be because they are so ****ing ugly.

Being ugly is not a reason to have to wear artificial clothes.

Corse it is.

Why? Do you have the inability to look away?

Much better to not see the obscenity in the first place.

Too much effort to move your eyes?

Same with your syphilis sores.

Liar.

And there is no such animal as natural clothes anyway.

Yip, it's called naked.

That's not clothes, stupid.

Your skin is.

--
Loose or missing nuts. Spank the monkey (Y/N)?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yep. Completely trivial to measure the methanol in brewed ****.

And as can be seen from the reg number I posted in DIY, I have
better
eyesight then almost everyone.

You can't read that either.

I did too.

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

I read it correctly,

Lying thru your teeth, as always.

No.

Yep.

[yawn]

We know its way past your bedtime, child.

I do not have a specific bedtime.

True of all drunks.

Have you ever been to a nudist beach?

Not that stupid.

What's stupid about it?

Why would I want to go where ****wits like you hang out ?

Why do you believe your body should be covered?

I don't.

Then why avoid nudists?

I don't. If I did it would be because they are so ****ing ugly.

Being ugly is not a reason to have to wear artificial clothes.

Corse it is.

Why? Do you have the inability to look away?

Much better to not see the obscenity in the first place.

Too much effort to move your eyes?

Same with your syphilis sores.

Liar.

We've seen the youtube videos.

And there is no such animal as natural clothes anyway.

Yip, it's called naked.

That's not clothes, stupid.

Your skin is.

Even sillier and more of a pathetic excuse for
a drunken troll than you usually manage.