Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BIGEYE

Default HardiBacker Board

Anyone used HardiBacker board as tile backing in shower cubicle? Tile
supplier is recommending using this instead of Aquapanel.
Should I nail this straight to the cement wall (which has a 3 mm scim of
plaster) or should I use some sort of adhesive.
I would prefer to use the adhesive, but dont know what adhesive I should be
using.
Appreciate any advice.
TIA