take away nojunk

Default TPO's

Can the local do gooders put preservation orders on evergreen trees in my back
garden, gonna have to cut several down for new extension, can the neighbours
complain, non of the trees are obscuring views etc, simply for decoration, some
have become to big for garden anyway, cheers Tel
Andy Farrall

"take away nojunk" wrote in message
Can the local do gooders put preservation orders on evergreen trees in my

back
garden, gonna have to cut several down for new extension, can the

neighbours
complain, non of the trees are obscuring views etc, simply for decoration,

some
have become to big for garden anyway, cheers Tel

Take a look at:

http://www.naturenet.net/trees/tpo.htm

Andy

Christian McArdle

Can the local do gooders put preservation orders on evergreen trees in my
back
garden,

Chop 'em down before they do get a preservation order.

Christian.

ng

"take away nojunk" wrote in message
Can the local do gooders put preservation orders on evergreen trees

in my back
garden,

yes - cut them down quick before they get wind of your intentions

Tony Bryer

In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
Chop 'em down before they do get a preservation order.

Unless you're in a Conservation Area where they're protected already.

Christian McArdle

Chop 'em down before they do get a preservation order.

Unless you're in a Conservation Area where they're protected already.

OTOH, it appears from that link that planning permission overrides a TPO.
Does the extension have/require PP?

Christian.

MrCheerful

"take away nojunk" wrote in message
Can the local do gooders put preservation orders on evergreen trees in my

back
garden, gonna have to cut several down for new extension, can the

neighbours
complain, non of the trees are obscuring views etc, simply for decoration,

some
have become to big for garden anyway, cheers Tel

basically any tree with a trubk of over 3 inch diameter can qualify , so get
the chainsaw out quick.

MrCheerful

the q

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
Chop 'em down before they do get a preservation order.

Unless you're in a Conservation Area where they're protected already.

OTOH, it appears from that link that planning permission overrides a TPO.
Does the extension have/require PP?

Christian.

Chop them down **before** you get the Planning people in, or as happened

to a friend, the planner went straight back and organised a TPO!!! causing
the plans to have to be changed!

The Q

take away nojunk

basically any tree with a trubk of over 3 inch diameter can qualify , so get
the chainsaw out quick.

Chainsaw oiled up and fuelled ready for action Saturday, cheers everyone for
the "advice". Tel
PoP

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:33:04 GMT, Sneezy
wrote:

No one's even considered asking the trees what they think about it.
Typical.

I side with that comment too. I happen to like trees.

What we need is one of those trees that appeared in the Lord of the
Rings trilogy.

And I'll bet the tree doesn't get an oscar either. It'll probably be
claimed it was a wooden performance.

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.