Kerry Hoskin

Default seimens home delivery nightmare!

Yesterday I had my THIRD Siemens IQ1600 Washing machine delivered and EVERY
SINGLE ONE has been damaged! TWO had the glass door smashed and this one has
scratches down one side and a dent on the otherside. Its £800 worth of
washing machine,
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr what the
bloody hell are siemens playing at, the only consolation with is I didn't
take the day off to wait for the bloody thing! I've now heard that there
are no more in the country and won't be any available for another month!

Total shambles! Has anyone else ever had problem with Siemens? I'm part
way through my letter of complaint to the MD of Siemens Domestic Appliance
Division.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr

Kerry

Colin Wilson

Yesterday I had my THIRD Siemens IQ1600 Washing machine delivered and EVERY
SINGLE ONE has been damaged!

Did you order direct, or through a shop somewhre ?