Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alastair Rainsbury

Default problem with a combi boiler

I've just moved into a new house, and it has a combi boiler. The central
heating from it works fine both upstairs and downstairs - all the
radiators heat up.

The problem is with the hot water. The hot water tap in the kitchen next
to the boiler works fine, but there is no hot water in the bathroom
upstairs. The radiator in the bathroom (and other upstairs rooms) work
fine, but no hot water comes out of either the shower, or the bathroom
sink.

Can anyone give me a few pointers on what the problem might be, where to
start looking, etc.

It seems weird that it's only the ho****er upstairs that's not working -
if it was all the hot water, or if everything upstairs (i.e. radiators
included) that didn't work it would make more sense to me.

--

Alastair Rainsbury "CTID" )

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

http://www.ignis-fatuus.org

Old Baxi WM 531 RS boiler problem David Hearn UK diy 8 December 1st 03 06:58 PM
Hot water problem with my combi boiler Andrew Bainbridge UK diy 1 October 25th 03 10:21 PM
Boiler Problem Gradually Getting Worse Frank Davis UK diy 1 October 23rd 03 10:00 PM
New Combi boiler GB UK diy 7 September 7th 03 11:34 PM