kev

Default newbie: plastering.

Excuse my ignorance but I will shortly be having a room plastrered 3 of the
4 walls, will, I think just need reskimming. The other is currently bare
brick.

Can/Will the plasterer just plaster directly onto the brick or will I have
to fit plasterboard 1st?

Many thanks.

Kevin

Martin_C

"kev" wrote in message
Excuse my ignorance but I will shortly be having a room plastrered 3 of

the
4 walls, will, I think just need reskimming. The other is currently bare
brick.

Can/Will the plasterer just plaster directly onto the brick or will I have
to fit plasterboard 1st?

Many thanks.

Kevin

I would use either:

Browning or bonding and skim with plaster or use universal one coat.
--
Regards,
Martin