Old December 27th 03, 12:51 AM
Neil

Default Instructions for Drayton Digistat 3

Hi

I wonder if some kind soul with a copy of the user instructions for the
above programmable roomstat would be kind enough to scan/email them to me.
Having no luck with Drayton and I can't remember how to program the damn
thing.

Neil

Old December 27th 03, 01:34 AM
Set Square

Neil wrote:

Hi

I wonder if some kind soul with a copy of the user instructions for
the above programmable roomstat would be kind enough to scan/email
them to me. Having no luck with Drayton and I can't remember how to
program the damn thing.

Neil

Drayton is part of Invensys.

There is a data sheet on the Invensys web site at:

http://www.climate-eu.invensys.com/U...og%20Therm.pdf

There may be downloadable user guides if you delve deeper - but it's past my
bedtime!
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Old December 27th 03, 02:11 AM
Mark

"Neil" wrote in message
Hi

I wonder if some kind soul with a copy of the user instructions for the
above programmable roomstat would be kind enough to scan/email them to me.
Having no luck with Drayton and I can't remember how to program the damn
thing.

Neil

YGM

Sangamo 410 Instructions Steve Sinclair UK diy 4 November 3rd 06 03:57 PM
Digistat SCR/RF3 Learn Mode? A UK diy 1 December 8th 03 08:42 AM
Drayton Digistat Propotional Control Marc Jennings UK diy 3 December 5th 03 10:26 AM
Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE timer instructions? Philip Gardner UK diy 5 December 1st 03 01:47 PM