Mike Deblis

Default Converting an oast and building a barn...

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Thanks
Grunff

Mike Deblis wrote:

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Yes, ask away.

--
Grunff

Rick Dipper

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:37:12 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mike Deblis wrote:

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Thanks

Fire away.

Not literally, you don't want a pile of ash .......

The Natural Philosopher

Mike Deblis wrote:

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Thanks

Fire away.

Not literally, you don't want a pile of ash .......

How dop you know? Often the best way out of 'my cruddy oast house in a
location to die for, is listed'

:-)