DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Converting an oast and building a barn... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/4573-converting-oast-building-barn.html)

Mike Deblis December 23rd 03 10:01 AM

Converting an oast and building a barn...

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Thanks

Grunff December 23rd 03 06:51 PM

Mike Deblis wrote:

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Yes, ask away.

--
Grunff

Rick Dipper December 24th 03 03:35 PM

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:37:12 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mike Deblis wrote:

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Thanks

Fire away.

Not literally, you don't want a pile of ash .......

The Natural Philosopher December 24th 03 05:14 PM

Mike Deblis wrote:

Hi,

Is this the right place to ask questions relating to conveting an oast
and building a barn extension?

We have planning permission for the work, and have a number of
questions that we would like others experiences of. Is it OK to ask
questions on that sort of stuff here, or is there a more appropriate
self-build group?

Thanks

Fire away.

Not literally, you don't want a pile of ash .......

How dop you know? Often the best way out of 'my cruddy oast house in a
location to die for, is listed'

:-)