CK

Default Warmroof Systems

All

Has anyone had any involvement with a company called Warmroof Systems.
http://www.warmroof.co.uk/
I have recently had some issues with them at the moment and looking for
anyone else that may have had the same problems.

They quoted one price for the job assuring us that any other costs they
would pay and that all we paid was the price quoted.

Well as you can imagine this is not at all the case and they are refusing to
complete the work until we pay out an extra £1000.

Please let me know if you have had similar experiences at all with them

Regards

CK

Dave Plowman

In article ,
CK wrote:
Please let me know if you have had similar experiences at all with them

If only you'd asked here *before* going ahead...

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn
Gavin Gillespie

"CK" wrote in message
All

Has anyone had any involvement with a company called Warmroof

Systems.
http://www.warmroof.co.uk/
I have recently had some issues with them at the moment and looking

for
anyone else that may have had the same problems.

They quoted one price for the job assuring us that any other costs

they
would pay and that all we paid was the price quoted.

Well as you can imagine this is not at all the case and they are

refusing to
complete the work until we pay out an extra £1000.

Please let me know if you have had similar experiences at all with

them

Sounds like a case for Watchdog www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog

Also try a search for warmroof on http://groups.google.com

CK

"Gavin Gillespie" wrote in message

"CK" wrote in message
All

Has anyone had any involvement with a company called Warmroof

Systems.
http://www.warmroof.co.uk/
I have recently had some issues with them at the moment and looking

for
anyone else that may have had the same problems.

They quoted one price for the job assuring us that any other costs

they
would pay and that all we paid was the price quoted.

Well as you can imagine this is not at all the case and they are

refusing to
complete the work until we pay out an extra £1000.

Please let me know if you have had similar experiences at all with

them

Sounds like a case for Watchdog www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog

Also try a search for warmroof on http://groups.google.com

Tried them both and found a few things but not alot really, looking at the
contract in more detail they have got a small print clause hidden at the
bottom of the page as they normally do, ah well guess it will just have to
be done, got some good reports on their work however so here's hoping they
do as well with me although at the moment I dont have much confidence they
have stuffed up the work partially already with the wrong tiles and beams
bein delivered by their suppliers.

Hopefully I will have a fully working roof for xmas

Thanks for the reply though

CK