Neil

Default Gas and Electricity suppliers?

I know this is a little off topic but our current supplier (Swalec)
are crap. Any good ideas on suppliers, preferably cheap? All the
online sites ie. u-switch and ukpower etc. vary on who's the best!!
Help appreciated.

neilm7ukatyahoo.co.uk
Bob Eager

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:47:15 UTC, (Neil)
wrote:

I know this is a little off topic but our current supplier (Swalec)
are crap. Any good ideas on suppliers, preferably cheap? All the
online sites ie. u-switch and ukpower etc. vary on who's the best!!

Also see:

http://www.ofgem.gov.uk/ofgem/shared...ment=suppliers
lists

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70, PC/AT..

philosopher

Amerada was my choice a year ago from BG.
quite happy with them
fil

tony sayer

In article , Neil
writes
I know this is a little off topic but our current supplier (Swalec)
are crap. Any good ideas on suppliers, preferably cheap? All the
online sites ie. u-switch and ukpower etc. vary on who's the best!!
Help appreciated.

neilm7ukatyahoo.co.uk

There all pretty crap in one way or another. Still you can usually get
the price down by threatening to move. We were with npower and left for
Atlantic so npower immediately gave us a tariff that was standing charge
free...
--
Tony Sayer

IMM

"Neil" wrote in message
om...
I know this is a little off topic but our current supplier (Swalec)
are crap. Any good ideas on suppliers, preferably cheap? All the
online sites ie. u-switch and ukpower etc. vary on who's the best!!
Help appreciated.

neilm7ukatyahoo.co.uk

Telecom Plus "Guarantee" the cheapest duel fuel gas and electricity, only if
you take up their cheap land line telephone deal which is also very cheap.
I am with them. The bottom line with all three is very cheap indeed.
http://tinyurl.com/4nlu

They don't come up on the comparison sites as they are not there. With many
of those sites the companies have to pay to be there and pay the site
commission on sales via the site too. Telecom Plus refuse to do this. I
read they are going to the advertising standards or fair trading people
about the sites as they say they show the cheapest deals and Telecom Plus
never come up, and Telecom Plus have the cheapest "guaranteed".

---

IMM

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
news
In message , IMM
writes
Telecom Plus

?exref=609045&_UserReference=04A922FF016DF2D33E2C 07CC

get commission on referrals do you?

No.

---

dave @ stejonda

In message , IMM
writes
"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
news
In message , IMM
writes
Telecom Plus

?exref=609045&_UserReference=04A922FF016DF2D33E2C 07CC

get commission on referrals do you?

No.

from the telecom-plus.co.uk www-site...

"Our distributors are self employed and work either full or part time
building an income by gathering customers for our services. They tell
their friends, colleagues and acquaintances about the benefits of our
products and services - and as most people want to save money, their
success rate is extremely high.

"In return the distributor receives an initial bonus when the customer
first subscribes to one of our services and thereafter a generous
percentage of the customer's monthly bill, for as long as the customer
uses the service. The more services a customer takes, the greater the
savings for the customer and the higher the potential income for the
distributor. It's a simple but powerful formula; our distributors make
money by showing people how to save money. It's a genuine win-win situation.

--
dave @ stejonda
IMM

[...]

Are you recruiting people?