IMM

Default Gas and Electricity suppliers?

"Neil" wrote in message
om...
I know this is a little off topic but our current supplier (Swalec)
are crap. Any good ideas on suppliers, preferably cheap? All the
online sites ie. u-switch and ukpower etc. vary on who's the best!!
Help appreciated.

neilm7ukatyahoo.co.uk

Telecom Plus "Guarantee" the cheapest duel fuel gas and electricity, only if
you take up their cheap land line telephone deal which is also very cheap.
I am with them. The bottom line with all three is very cheap indeed.
http://tinyurl.com/4nlu

They don't come up on the comparison sites as they are not there. With many
of those sites the companies have to pay to be there and pay the site
commission on sales via the site too. Telecom Plus refuse to do this. I
read they are going to the advertising standards or fair trading people
about the sites as they say they show the cheapest deals and Telecom Plus
never come up, and Telecom Plus have the cheapest "guaranteed".

---