Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The EUSSR and diesel emissions.

https://euobserver.com/dieselgate/135124
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 08:43:31 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/dieselgate/135124

I do hope once we get out of the EUSSR we can have a massive public
bonfire of all their ruinously costly environmental regs (set off with an
old horsehair-stuffed tractor tyre soaked in cheap paraffin.)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18-Sep-16 7:54 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 08:43:31 -0700, harry wrote:

https://euobserver.com/dieselgate/135124

I do hope once we get out of the EUSSR we can have a massive public
bonfire of all their ruinously costly environmental regs (set off with an
old horsehair-stuffed tractor tyre soaked in cheap paraffin.)

Assuming you could find any environmental regulations that are unique to
the EU, such a fire would probably be a statutory nuisance under the
Clean Air Act 1956 and its successors.

Colin Bignell

Corbyn emissions linked to terrorism The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 1 November 30th 15 12:57 PM
VW emissions stuff Nick UK diy 20 November 12th 15 08:58 AM
Recycling cutting carbon emissions David.WE.Roberts UK diy 6 July 2nd 13 08:54 AM
How to tell wniter diesel from summer diesel Ignoramus24757 Metalworking 12 November 5th 12 01:44 AM
High emissions? don't change your CAT, THIS IS MUCH CHEAPER [email protected] UK diy 0 July 6th 07 07:09 PM