Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Dying EUSSR

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...soviet-empire/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

If it does, you need new glasses BAD.

There weren't any countrys choosing to join the dying soviet empire.

There has been no use of the military to stop
any country that has decided to leave the EU.

There hasnt been a massive movement of people out of
the EU because they dont like how things are inside it.

There wasnt millions pouring into the dying soviet empire either.

There is no shortage of consumer goods in the EU.

You're completely off with the ****ing fairys, as always.

harry wrote

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...soviet-empire/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:32:30 -0700, harry wrote:

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...ike-the-dying-

soviet-empire/

God, you do read some tripe.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/07/16 08:57, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:32:30 -0700, harry wrote:

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...ike-the-dying-

soviet-empire/

God, you do read some tripe.

Maybe, but there are economic cultural and structural similarities.

The EU is not doing well.

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/07/16 08:57, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:32:30 -0700, harry wrote:

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...ike-the-dying-

soviet-empire/

God, you do read some tripe.

Maybe, but there are economic cultural and structural similarities.

**** all in fact.

The EU is not doing well.

Doing a hell of a lot better than the soviet empire ever did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default **** off Wodney

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Bob Eager
escribió:

God, you do read some tripe.

Oi!

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/07/16 10:25, 345kal wrote:

On 14/07/16 08:57, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:32:30 -0700, harry wrote:

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...ike-the-dying-
soviet-empire/

God, you do read some tripe.

Maybe, but there are economic cultural and structural similarities.

**** all in fact.

The EU is not doing well.

Doing a hell of a lot better than the soviet empire ever did.

Wodders? Is that you?

Diddums!

--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , 345kal
escribió:

[drivelectomy]

**** off Rod, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 14 July 2016 08:57:06 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:32:30 -0700, harry wrote:

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...ike-the-dying-

soviet-empire/

God, you do read some tripe.

We'll see.
Gorbechov thought it would fail.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 09:44:00 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The EU is not doing well.

That is a *massive* understatement. Losing the 'Jewel in the Crown' as
they have now since last month's referendum could prove terminal for the
Union. Let's hope so anyway, eh?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 23:32:30 -0700, harry wrote:

http://www.theunituk.org.uk/2016/07/...ike-the-dying-

soviet-empire/

Barroso's done alright for himself. Predictably got a job with Goldman-
Sachs, despite knowing **** ALL about finance. He'll only have to show up
for one morning a month and no one will pay a blind bit of notice to what
he has to say. He's already fulfilled his role in expanding the New World
Order and from now on he'll be reaping the rewards for his efforts. ISTR
Bliar had the same arrangement with JP Morgan. Lots of these worthless
scumbags have sold their countries' best interests out to these global
megabank$. Expect the newly redundant George Osbourne to go the same way
soon. You can bank on it. ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Cursitor Doom
escribió:

New World
Order

Uh oh.

You need one of these:

http://zapatopi.NET/afdb

You're welcome.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 06:13:06 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

You need one of these:

http://zapatopi.NET/afdb

You're welcome.

I'm wasting my time with you and your sort, but maybe someone else here
could learn something valuable from watching this 10 minute clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Cursitor Doom
writes
On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 06:13:06 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

You need one of these:

http://zapatopi.NET/afdb

You're welcome.

I'm wasting my time with you and your sort, but maybe someone else here
could learn something valuable from watching this 10 minute clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4

Nige tells 'em how it is

Watch Merkel's expression

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5lXYw...l=0&autoplay=1
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Cursitor Doom
escribió:

I'm wasting my time with you

The feeling's mutual. Enjoy your paranoid fantasies.

*plonk*

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 22:52:32 +0100, bert wrote:

Nige tells 'em how it is

Watch Merkel's expression

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5lXYw...l=0&autoplay=1

What a wonderful orator! Nige for PM!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 07:10:31 +0100, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

En el artÃ*culo , Cursitor Doom
escribió:

I'm wasting my time with you

The feeling's mutual. Enjoy your paranoid fantasies.

*plonk*

Very wise decision if you're that sensitive. The truth hurts!

Now we've left the EUSSR. harry UK diy 146 July 12th 16 08:51 AM
OT News from the EUSSR. harry UK diy 28 April 12th 16 10:33 PM
More about the EUSSR harry UK diy 0 August 23rd 15 07:45 AM
OT EUSSR harry UK diy 1 August 8th 15 08:42 AM
OT. Why we need to leave the EUSSR. harry UK diy 47 June 21st 15 08:52 AM