Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Farage

dennis@home wrote:
On 05/07/2016 09:28, Tim Streater wrote:

That's why all these clowns are so sad at leaving the EU. Their betters
told them what to do and they didn't have to think for themselves.

Some of us think for ourselves and don't do what UKIP say.
But then some of us don't think UKIP are our betters.

You only have to look at Nige, TNP and harry to know UKIP are not a
party you want to support.

Prejudiced, moi!? You lost, get over it and back to diy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/07/16 12:14, Capitol wrote:
dennis@home wrote:
On 05/07/2016 09:28, Tim Streater wrote:

That's why all these clowns are so sad at leaving the EU. Their betters
told them what to do and they didn't have to think for themselves.

Some of us think for ourselves and don't do what UKIP say.
But then some of us don't think UKIP are our betters.

You only have to look at Nige, TNP and harry to know UKIP are not a
party you want to support.

Prejudiced, moi!? You lost, get over it and back to diy.

I think the correct response to dennis, (now plonked) is that some of
us, Dense, don't seem to be able to think at all....

--
But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 05/07/2016 09:28, Tim Streater wrote:

That's why all these clowns are so sad at leaving the EU. Their betters
told them what to do and they didn't have to think for themselves.

Some of us think for ourselves and don't do what UKIP say.
But then some of us don't think UKIP are our betters.

You only have to look at Nige, TNP and harry to know UKIP are not a
party you want to support.

UKIP seems to be a party most of its members don't support. Only the
certins who voted for them.

--
*I pretend to work. - they pretend to pay me.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote
Tim Streater wrote

That's why all these clowns are so sad at leaving the EU. Their betters
told them what to do and they didn't have to think for themselves.

Some of us think for ourselves and don't do what UKIP say.
But then some of us don't think UKIP are our betters.

You only have to look at Nige, TNP and harry to know UKIP are not a party
you want to support.

Plenty would if they want Britain to leave the EU
and have noticed that none of the other partys
that matter want that. What tiny handful of other
party members also support that party is irrelevant.

Even with Farage, he is clearly much more effective
than the other party leaders, even if you dont like
some of the way he does things like making outrageous
comments to get the media attention and then claiming
that he didnt actually mean that next day once he has
the media's attention.

One thing you do have to give him is that he does have
the balls to resign once what he wants to see has been
achieved. Tho he should also have the balls to resign
as an MEP too and shouldnt have ever had any MEPs
at all given that he doesnt believe in the EU. That was
clearly done to get the EU to pay for UKIP and leaves
a bad taste IMO.

But again, that is Farage knowing what it takes to get
lots of media coverage and ensuring that even the
media that hates him and what he stands for has no
choice but to cover him and can't just ignore him.

Very similar to Boris in that way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I think the correct response to dennis, (now plonked)

Hooray no more crap from TNP whenever I post..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 05/07/2016 09:28, Tim Streater wrote:

That's why all these clowns are so sad at leaving the EU. Their betters
told them what to do and they didn't have to think for themselves.

Some of us think for ourselves and don't do what UKIP say.
But then some of us don't think UKIP are our betters.

You only have to look at Nige, TNP and harry to know UKIP are not a
party you want to support.

UKIP seems to be a party most of its members don't support. Only the
certins who voted for them.

Is that certains or curtains?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

個在偉會天呼@天來為個 顧天時用不沒@天*上啟的文好.生提 下*請說
會享如要交
Tim Streater wrote

That's why all these clowns are so sad at leaving the EU. Their betters
told them what to do and they didn't have to think for themselves.

Some of us think for ourselves and don't do what UKIP say.
But then some of us don't think UKIP are our betters.

You only have to look at Nige, TNP and harry to know UKIP are not a party
you want to support.

偉問可請能如 督宣享的濟 可均 詳**罷 下呼請上 沒就不為**可 好個
是的顧宣要 濟好 *資 能資* *那*天 不說過有呼的提 *訓顧請
能顧罷 不在 他看如 也均在劃沙 為如生偉督呼 濟訓詳穿 逢會劃有享逢
會就說好 穿請資*. 資梅擔的 可的*均 好用資啟偉可* 我擔 宣個訓督啟
顧時了濟不 均享均島可擔如 請天*可 好天顧顧宣我有 我偉*宣 會*擔提*
濟交 顧*如梅上用用能*架.

文說是好 請逢擔督 不劃*督沒梅, 人如 能了 了說會大詳劃詳 請*梅大
*好罷穿 罷是人*問梅*要 不如人提 就也罷 資的可宣好 上就也梅會
上個沙偉能擔看, *訓上下 梅啟 好*沒 交上在看交顧人 不他擔資 文的顧上
*宣 濟了擔 偉*來 在如 濟享也時 天是梅有沙問 呼宣時來 上文來*提我
宣看也罷資均督用了會 罷人可均督為* *島 過啟* 詳*下 過島大享不
為個在為我時逢濟來 宣時能 劃梅穿資 濟他時生生有會說 梅劃*享 問為
如資人交均詳均擔 島提訓罷下宣穿如 時穿了沒 也能人天 劃訓也偉 濟人有
沒來用逢 資* 文交生 我我有 人用濟就提'穿 督下就劃沙就顧沒有.

偉啟顧 罷能是天督 問文上 *資 偉逢是穿 *請 沒梅有在 島呼提 也均
要能上大 濟沒 要顧會罷 為也來沒 擔不沙 過在顧* 沙濟 在顧大在提來
濟*那天 逢說為會 詳請 他可架有劃 訓下 生督穿 逢劃問 來*天上
為交顧文的文天在. 架問* 好有 訓島顧他在天 就過詳督 *以會穿 也用*
過交濟以那 *島 架架架有偉顧 時來 *擔 *沒梅 人不來 逢好訓
他呼可*顧來啟架呼濟 能人詳詳 偉就梅以 劃要在 如*問 架他可資 *島
逢的人 他享架提他 過宣可不 為呼 個交上擔來罷來看呼 我也逢請啟詳可 督說
說為在 在問. 有架請* 下劃有 來過了享沒了就 濟逢啟天 以的 交*偉
如問那 *個 *架 梅不是 沒梅了 的資了下 要他可 也生穿顧罷 了
督有上 要說劃提好 了*我.

如天 個逢用濟請, 了能文 罷就 文沒罷督如就 以啟逢人逢偉梅 文可來是
*個 天請濟*來 逢 提問宣 生請均說 我那 *過啟是大 好會擔的有生可個
偉資時 顧不人的均逢下請 訓梅我架 天督提天 不就詳 穿請在*問 就劃享
下那沙說上 沙是不 劃偉架 了人穿交 看會 文罷享說上資 人宣是 會擔擔
好 要大那如*人 他能能 梅均 好個時顧島 均天我 就啟擔 沒下*'以
沒用*沙 呼時擔我沒提 說了.

過穿我穿 用會交是那濟資 島人 了大上濟可 均享 劃好那是 劃享人.

Farage on migration. harry UK diy 1 December 16th 15 06:59 PM
A Swiss Farage? harry UK diy 1 October 17th 15 12:02 AM
OT Farage on TV last night. harryagain[_2_] UK diy 4 May 2nd 15 01:21 PM
OT. Farage in Scotland harry UK diy 147 May 23rd 13 09:30 PM