Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Smart Meter IHD -Secure

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but....

The display which goes inside your home, is there any way to adjust the
full scale values?

For instance...

Boiler runs at around 21Kw when heating the tank of hot water. The gas
oven hob at around 4.50Kw / 11.36p per hour. The 4.50Kw shows
consumption way off the top of the 'analogue scale', the 11.36p way
down the bottom of the scale, the CO2 again way off the top of the
scale.

It seems to me, that all three (KwH, costH, CO2) ought to produce
similar movement of the 'analogue scale'.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield a écrit :
Perhaps I'm missing something here, but....

The display which goes inside your home, is there any way to adjust the full
scale values?

For instance...

Boiler runs at around 21Kw when heating the tank of hot water. The gas oven
hob at around 4.50Kw / 11.36p per hour. The 4.50Kw shows consumption way off
the top of the 'analogue scale', the 11.36p way down the bottom of the scale,
the CO2 again way off the top of the scale.

It seems to me, that all three (KwH, costH, CO2) ought to produce similar
movement of the 'analogue scale'.

Sorry its a Secure Pipit 500.