Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Just woke up and came down for a snack...

....and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to vote.
-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train
-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

private property.

Karl Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train

117 miles of razor wire on order?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

...and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to
vote.
-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train
-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

Dave is gonna be really ****ed off.
Poor lamb.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 04:23, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train

117 miles of razor wire on order?

Nah, just cut the grid cables

Inside 2 weeks they will be begging for mercy without their Me pods and
ME phones.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
...and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to
vote.
-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train
-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

Dave is gonna be really ****ed off.
Poor lamb.

Mate, a lot of people are going to be really ****ed off, this is the
people versus a certain elite, and its going to be a bloody war.

The first thing is, that it looks like the northern working class have
finally woken up to the fact that lefty ****s don't give a **** about them.

Scotland is looking for a different tit to suck on, because they've
failed to make themselves prosperous as expected with devolution.

The welsh have woken up too, bless em.

That immigration poster might have generated howls of outrage, but it
went down well in the North East.

The Saxon, has spoken, and the welsh are on board too.

Hollande is all for being vindictive, Germany is in two minds.

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Hollande is all for being vindictive, Germany is in two minds.

Geert Wilders wants a NLexit referendum ..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

....and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to
vote.

See below

-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train

And Tunbridge Wells curiously - rather the odd man out in the South East.

-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

With a very clear 1 million margin.

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

Scotland - so I expect they'll apply to join the EU now...

Anyway - point well made - people voted in 1975 for the EEC (effectively
the EEA now) - and they've just reminded everyone of that.

Let's see how Dave tried to weasel out of this.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

I don't much care what France thinks, but I suspect Germany will
actually be a little more pragmatic now the reality has hit them.

I think two things:

1) If Dave actually honours this referendum, I'll be amazed - I expect
extreme weaselness.

2) The EU itself had better start reforming (preferably into the
EEA/EEC) otherwise a few other countries will be having referenda.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 06:46, Tim Watts wrote:
....and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to
vote.

See below

-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train

And Tunbridge Wells curiously - rather the odd man out in the South East.

-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

With a very clear 1 million margin.

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

Scotland - so I expect they'll apply to join the EU now...

The fishy minge says that she wants to 'remain in the EU when UK leaves'
but that is not to my understanding possible

Anyway - point well made - people voted in 1975 for the EEC (effectively
the EEA now) - and they've just reminded everyone of that.

Let's see how Dave tried to weasel out of this.

Oh who honestly cares?

His ilk are gone.

The real losers are Corbyn and the hard left and what's left of the
Labour party.

Once stripped of EU funding that's the end of lefty****s altogether.

AS I have been saying, UKIP represents the British working class
aspirations far more than Labour does, and its got the support of the
small rural person.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 06:18, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Hollande is all for being vindictive, Germany is in two minds.

Geert Wilders wants a NLexit referendum ..

Yebut nobbut Gert is not yet a serious force in NL politics

BUT we will see. The next month or two will see.

--
€œit should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
about their freedom, about the relationship between the individual and

Vaclav Klaus

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 06:50, Tim Watts wrote:
On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

TPTB expected certain people to deliver. They haven't. They have a small
chance to try, before they are sacked.

Whoever has their finger up Dave's bottom will take it out, disinfect
it, and wee who's bottom is more suitable.
Boris?

2) The EU itself had better start reforming (preferably into the
EEA/EEC) otherwise a few other countries will be having referenda.

THAT is of course what the markets are being crashed...pour encourager
les autres...

--
€œit should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
about their freedom, about the relationship between the individual and
the state, and about the manipulation of people under the guise of a
'noble' idea. It is not an honest pursuit of 'sustainable development,'
a matter of elementary environmental protection, or a search for
rational mechanisms designed to achieve a healthy environment. Yet
things do occur that make you shake your head and remind yourself that
you live neither in Joseph Stalins Communist era, nor in the Orwellian
utopia of 1984.€

Vaclav Klaus
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 06:46, Tim Watts wrote:
....and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to
vote.

See below

-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train

And Tunbridge Wells curiously - rather the odd man out in the South East.

-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

With a very clear 1 million margin.

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

Scotland - so I expect they'll apply to join the EU now...

The fishy minge says that she wants to 'remain in the EU when UK leaves'
but that is not to my understanding possible

It's not - her grasp of reality is a dubious as ever.

They will have to join, along with the Albanians maybe in 2020. I expect
given the special nature of Scotland vis a vis the EU, they could be
fast tracked in (because they are already members indirectly). Although
I will be mildly amused if they are made to undergo a full applications
process. They might change their minds then, although they would be
going against their portion of the referendum if they did.

Anyway - point well made - people voted in 1975 for the EEC (effectively
the EEA now) - and they've just reminded everyone of that.

Let's see how Dave tried to weasel out of this.

Oh who honestly cares?

His ilk are gone.

The real losers are Corbyn and the hard left and what's left of the
Labour party.

Once stripped of EU funding that's the end of lefty****s altogether.

AS I have been saying, UKIP represents the British working class
aspirations far more than Labour does, and its got the support of the
small rural person.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 07:31, Tim Watts wrote:

The fishy minge says that she wants to 'remain in the EU when UK leaves'
but that is not to my understanding possible

It's not - her grasp of reality is a dubious as ever.

They will have to join, along with the Albanians maybe in 2020. I expect
given the special nature of Scotland vis a vis the EU, they could be
fast tracked in (because they are already members indirectly). Although
I will be mildly amused if they are made to undergo a full applications
process. They might change their minds then, although they would be
going against their portion of the referendum if they did.

The idea of scotland standing alone outside the UK without EU membership
is hugely amusing.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

Only a few though and not countries that matter much to the EU.
Yes, all of Denmark, the Netherlands, Sweden may well leave now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 09:14, Jack Samuel wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

Watch France too.

--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

Yep, it looks like he is one hell of a politician. Not only did he manage
to win in the Labour heartland of London, twice, and chose to move
from there to where he had more future, he actually got it right as
far as what the voters want brexit wise too. It will be very difficult
for anyone else to replace Dave now.

And I don't believe anyone has a finger up his arse either,
even given what he might have got up to at Eton.

2) The EU itself had better start reforming (preferably into the
EEA/EEC) otherwise a few other countries will be having referenda.

THAT is of course what the markets are being crashed...pour encourager
les autres...

Conspiracy theory IMO. The others dont matter a damn to the market.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

Oh but they do.

The EU is a nice cartel. Good for business. De-risks investment if you
can get it underwritten by EU legislation.

They still think the EU can be saved, and this is part of it.

WE mustn't be allowed to succeed outside of it, or the whole scam collapses.

BUT the City is now forced to fight for brexit, to make it work. Mark
Carney knows which side his bread is buttered.

Will be massive intervention to make a market floor.

--
The biggest threat to humanity comes from socialism, which has utterly
diverted our attention away from what really matters to our existential

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

I'll certainly be watching, and there are certainly plenty that dont like
the massive numbers of non French who have been allowed into France
since like before the EU was ever thought of, but it is far from clear that
that would change if France did leave the EU now and so there may well
not be a majority voting for FRexit. Though that once certainly is very
pronounceable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 09:28, Jack Samuel wrote:

..

Watch France too.

I'll certainly be watching, and there are certainly plenty that dont like
the massive numbers of non French who have been allowed into France
since like before the EU was ever thought of, but it is far from clear that
that would change if France did leave the EU now and so there may well
not be a majority voting for FRexit. Though that once certainly is very
pronounceable.

The real movement is that the little European is ****ed off with the
EU'S utter inability to deliver anything he wants or needs.

And the price they have to pay for that incompetence.

The EU cant buy *everybody* and in the current migration, cultural and
economic crises, they cant buy *enough* people.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 04:23, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train

117 miles of razor wire on order?

Nah, just cut the grid cables

Inside 2 weeks they will be begging for mercy without their Me pods and
ME phones.

Just remember who controls the telecoms infrastructure, they can turn
off all telecoms in a matter of minutes and they can probably jam radios
too.
It won't be them lacking in Me phones.
The newsgroup will be quite though with only the aussies and yanks posting.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

The market is dominated by all the traders who guessed wrong and are now
trying to cut their losses. Give it a few days and it will stabilise.
The Euro is looking very iffy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

Hasn't there been enough football already?

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 07:31, Tim Watts wrote:

The fishy minge says that she wants to 'remain in the EU when UK leaves'
but that is not to my understanding possible

It's not - her grasp of reality is a dubious as ever.

They will have to join, along with the Albanians maybe in 2020. I expect
given the special nature of Scotland vis a vis the EU, they could be
fast tracked in (because they are already members indirectly). Although
I will be mildly amused if they are made to undergo a full applications
process. They might change their minds then, although they would be
going against their portion of the referendum if they did.

The idea of scotland standing alone outside the UK without EU membership
is hugely amusing.

Iceland manages it

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:

On 24/06/16 07:31, Tim Watts wrote:

The fishy minge says that she wants to 'remain in the EU when UK
leaves'
but that is not to my understanding possible

It's not - her grasp of reality is a dubious as ever.

They will have to join, along with the Albanians maybe in 2020. I
expect
given the special nature of Scotland vis a vis the EU, they could be
fast tracked in (because they are already members indirectly). Although
I will be mildly amused if they are made to undergo a full applications
process. They might change their minds then, although they would be
going against their portion of the referendum if they did.

The idea of scotland standing alone outside the UK without EU
membership is hugely amusing.

Iceland manages it

tim

Iceland has a viable economy. Scotland doesn't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:08:02 +0100, tim... wrote:

The idea of scotland standing alone outside the UK without EU
membership is hugely amusing.

Iceland manages it

That'll be the Iceland that's part of the EEA and Schengen, will it?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 11:08, tim... wrote:

On 24/06/16 07:31, Tim Watts wrote:

The fishy minge says that she wants to 'remain in the EU when UK
leaves'
but that is not to my understanding possible

It's not - her grasp of reality is a dubious as ever.

They will have to join, along with the Albanians maybe in 2020. I expect
given the special nature of Scotland vis a vis the EU, they could be
fast tracked in (because they are already members indirectly). Although
I will be mildly amused if they are made to undergo a full applications
process. They might change their minds then, although they would be
going against their portion of the referendum if they did.

The idea of scotland standing alone outside the UK without EU
membership is hugely amusing.

Iceland manages it

Iceland hasn't been propped up for years on someone elses money has it?

tim

its shoes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
tim... wrote:

[...]

That is very arguable indeed.

Scotland doesn't.

It is very arguable that it is any worse than Iceland.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:08:02 +0100, tim... wrote:

The idea of scotland standing alone outside the UK without EU
membership is hugely amusing.

Iceland manages it

That'll be the Iceland that's part of the EEA and Schengen, will it?

OK, I'll correct that to saying that Iceland has an economy
which can easily survive without the EU.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/06/16 11:58, Capitol wrote:
Adrian wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:08:02 +0100, tim... wrote:

The idea of scotland standing alone outside the UK without EU
membership is hugely amusing.
Iceland manages it

That'll be the Iceland that's part of the EEA and Schengen, will it?

OK, I'll correct that to saying that Iceland has an economy
which can easily survive without the EU.

I think Haiti is more like scotland without support.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 24 June 2016 12:12:56 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I think Haiti is more like scotland without support.

Haiti's sunnier.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
bm wrote:

...and the EU thingy was unfolding..
-- Labour northern heartlands want out
-- Scotish leftyv****s want to stay but were too drunk/stoned/lazy to
vote.
-- Londonistan lefty****s want to stay on the gravy train
-- Rest of the country by and large does not..

-- tentative predictions for leave wind by slenderest of margins...
-- Instability on FX and other open markets

Hey ho. Interesting times.

Dave is gonna be really ****ed off.
Poor lamb.

As I said before, I did wonder what would happen if the vote was leave.
And now we'll find out. Looking really good, isn't it?

The sad thing is it will hit the 'disadvantaged', who were stupid enough
to think kicking the establishment in the ******** would somehow benefit
them in the end. Because they're the ones who swung the vote. Not those
who really care about the EU one way or another.

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

Plenty of rich French over here to escape socialism.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18234930
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 24/06/16 05:16, bm wrote:
[...]

Sure, but FRexit wouldnt change that because Britain has always
let the rich come to Britain, they dont have to be EU citizens. That's
why there are so many rich Russians and middle easterners in Britain
and why there used to be so many rich Americans too.