Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas Meter Safety Check

The energy company want to undertake a safety check of my gas meter. No
objection to that, obviously. But given previous communications I think
they intend to "fail" it anyway and replace it with a smart meter which,
for my own reasons, I do not want and which they know I do not want.

Could someone direct me towards information on what parameters are going
to be put under test where I can find out the pass and fail values
before the inspection takes place?

Thanks,

Nick