Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default USB Dangers

In article ,
wrote:
On Thursday, 2 June 2016 19:27:35 UTC+1, Jack James Brown wrote:
Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
tabbypurr wrote just the puerile **** any 2 year
old could leave for dead after it got done like a
****ing dinner, as always.

you sure are very persistent at demonstrating your crass immaturity.
Keep going

I've read auto response machines that make a better job of it. But then I
suppose they're not dribbling over their keyboard.

--
*Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/16 12:19, wrote:
On Thursday, 2 June 2016 23:06:06 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
tabbypurr wrote just the puerile **** any 2 year
old could leave for dead after it got done like a
****ing dinner, as always.

lol

The pottymouth is the only bits of Rod's posts worth reading.

Its an interesting AI, in a way.

http://foulomatic.hnldesign.nl/

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 3 June 2016 13:06:47 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:
On Thursday, 2 June 2016 19:27:35 UTC+1, Rodjerk wrote:

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
tabbypurr wrote just the puerile **** any 2 year
old could leave for dead after it got done like a
****ing dinner, as always.

you sure are very persistent at demonstrating your crass immaturity.
Keep going

I've read auto response machines that make a better job of it. But then I
suppose they're not dribbling over their keyboard.

Yep, Rod's iq is lower than that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:

ARW wrote:

http://www.anselluk.com/products/APLEDDVRL/p1445

Presumably the USB side is fed from the isolating transformer?

I shall find out.

Who the flying ****erigar wants to charge USB **** in the bog? Is it just
me who really does not get this?

Sounds like a beats-as-it-sweeps-as-it-cleans device for e.g. student
rooms with a sink in the corner, a remotely switched light, a razor point
and a USB charger ...

Students should be so lucky.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 19:10:02 +0100, ARW wrote:

Is there in future likely to be a bathroom-safe USB socket next to
the shaver and toothbrush socket?

Fitted 12 last week.

You got a link, Adam?

These

http://www.anselluk.com/products/APLEDDVRL/p1445

Personally I think they are ****.

Don't ask - it's not the work I want to do - but it is possibly 5 years
of getting paid very well for doing very little.

scratches head
Who the flying ****erigar wants to charge USB **** in the bog? Is it just
me who really does not get this?

I thought that and then said to myself "this is **** easy money fitting