Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Curtain tracks

Will likely be moving to a new house in the near future.

One of the earliest jobs will be putting up curtain tracks as neither of
us can cope with sleeping in rooms that are not sufficiently dark. Seems
to me that we should select one make of track and fittings and use it
throughout. (We might need to consider cording, and maybe a heavier duty
track in the living room with full length curtains. Ideally the same
gliders everywhere.) No bays or any other awkwardness to cope with.

What make track would you choose, and why?

--
Rod

Tracks to nowhere? Mike Tomlinson UK diy 42 December 16th 12 11:09 PM
Tracks to nowhere? Mike Tomlinson Electronics Repair 19 December 16th 12 04:35 PM
PINEWOOD DERBY TRACKS J T Woodworking 0 May 14th 07 03:54 AM
Curtain tracks D.M. Procida UK diy 10 February 28th 06 10:43 AM
How do I fix my eight tracks? Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock Electronics Repair 4 December 29th 05 07:05 AM