Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 cropping pre sets

Hi, I have used Adobe Photoshop 7 on a desktop computer for some
years, but have upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 as I could not
reinstall Photoshop 7, I have since been advised how to but that was
after I bought Elements 14!

In 7 I can make custom cropping sizes with resolution also set and add
them to a drop down list to save
In Elements 14 there are a few set size cropping settings, but I can
see no way of setting custom cropping sizes
Can anyone advise if it is possible please?

I have also posted this in the Photoshop group, but there does not
seem many use it lately.
I also posted this by mistake in the windows 7 group!
Mick. IOW.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 17 May 2016 11:10:32 +0100, Mick IOW
wrote:

Hi, I have used Adobe Photoshop 7 on a desktop computer for some
years, but have upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 as I could not
reinstall Photoshop 7, I have since been advised how to but that was
after I bought Elements 14!

In 7 I can make custom cropping sizes with resolution also set and add
them to a drop down list to save
In Elements 14 there are a few set size cropping settings, but I can
see no way of setting custom cropping sizes
Can anyone advise if it is possible please?

I have also posted this in the Photoshop group, but there does not
seem many use it lately.
I also posted this by mistake in the windows 7 group!
Mick. IOW.

Hi all,
Just to say this was answered in the Photoshop group and I re
post it here in case anyone else is interested.

There are a number of preset crop sizes in PSE14. You can also set a
custom crop size as there are boxes to insert the width and height of
your choice. However, you cannot save these settings.

Mick. IOW.

Adobe Photoshop 7 replacement Mick IOW UK diy 15 May 4th 16 05:34 PM
The original Photoshop 7.0 (not elements) will not save any files to disk. Mick UK diy 21 March 17th 14 08:55 PM
Cropping steel fred[_8_] UK diy 13 March 24th 12 12:26 AM
Adobe Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts Priyanka Home Repair 0 August 9th 07 10:06 PM
Photoshop Elements 2.0 or Paint Shop Pro 8 ? ? ? Barry N. Turner Woodturning 9 May 16th 04 02:58 AM