Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default O.T. Appointment booking software

The charity I work for needs some kind of online appointment booking software system

There's lots of it out there but I wondered if anyone had any experience of anything they'd found particularly good.

We don't need any particularly sophisticated features.

Ta
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/05/16 21:37, Murmansk wrote:
The charity I work for needs some kind of online appointment booking software system

There's lots of it out there but I wondered if anyone had any experience of anything they'd found particularly good.

We don't need any particularly sophisticated features.

My blood test appointments are done though this system, which seems to
have quite a following in the NHS.

https://www.swiftqueue.co.uk/about-us.php

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 May 2016 13:37:08 -0700 (PDT), Murmansk
wrote:

The charity I work for needs some kind of online appointment booking software system

There's lots of it out there but I wondered if anyone had any experience of anything they'd found particularly good.

We don't need any particularly sophisticated features.

Google Calendar can be effective, you can allocate individuals their
own calendars and show the combined result if you wish. It will also
send automatic reminders for calendar events.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian Caspersz" wrote in message
On 16/05/16 21:37, Murmansk wrote:
The charity I work for needs some kind of online appointment booking
software system

There's lots of it out there but I wondered if anyone had any experience
of anything they'd found particularly good.

We don't need any particularly sophisticated features.

My blood test appointments are done though this system, which seems to
have quite a following in the NHS.

https://www.swiftqueue.co.uk/about-us.php

This seems to be a specifically targeted product, which is unlikely to match
the OP's exact requirements.

But back to the point about its growing use in the NHS...

my GP are using a service (which is pretty micky mouse) that appears to have
been mandated by the area authority.

all of the surgeries in the region are using it, so it looks from the
outside to be well supported,

but it was probably just one or two people (who from the looks of things
didn't have the appropriate experience to make the choice) was responsible
for that popularity based on, well I don't know what really, perhaps just
the quality of the biscuits on offer when the company presented their
product.

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The charity I work for needs some kind of online appointment booking software system

There's lots of it out there but I wondered if anyone had any experience of anything they'd found particularly good.

We don't need any particularly sophisticated features.

Try a room booking package (adapt it )
http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/demo.php

Rob