Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Vacant Position and Appointment For Interview - Please Forward to ANeeded Friend/s

We are looking for highly motivated profiles for the post of all
positions at the industry of

1. Hospitality (Hotel, Restaurant and Cafe, Catering)
2. Retail
3. Engineering and Construction

Positions are in overseas employment
1. Qatar
2. United Arab Emirates
3. Singapore
4. Malaysia

Interested candidates must follow the process below,
- Registration and interview appointment (interview will have 3 phase
of session).
- Follow the regulation of Republic Indonesia government for manpower
process and procedure

Note
1. Please be aware with your English and Self Presentation Skill, this
are a MUST
1. For those who failed, still have the opportunity, since we are
developing your self profession or you develop your own and make a
report within 2 months from the starting interview I, so can achieve
your goal

Please forward your call for the appointment and interview to
+622193184967 or +628561816833 (no sms please)

Interview step I will be scheduled on January 30-31, 2008