Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Truth finally out about numbers of migrants.

On 23/05/16 20:18, dennis@home wrote:
On 23/05/2016 11:46, whisky-dave wrote:

Camooron soad no originally nw the numbers are creaping up as the
pressure to teke refugess increase, now it's 3000 kids.

He said no to the refugees in the EU, he has always said he would take
refugees from the camps on the border.

weasel weasel weasel.

Josef Stalin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 23 May 2016 19:26:38 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

We can decide who to let in with the common wealth

But have to consider how viable the commonwealth
would be if you lot just slam the door to them now.

Countries can leave the commonweath if they want to, we won;t be threatening
trade tarrifs or that the moon will leave orbit, or sex will be taxed.

It aint about trade anymore,

Yes we know that's teh problem we joined the EEC .

its much more
about movement of people within it now
and has been for a very long time now.

Which more and more people aren't liking, Europeans aren't liking it.

or rather the EU can't tell us who comes or goes.

Duh.

Yes Duh
No one seems to have much iuidea about who comes and who leaves, which is quite a problem when you have terrorism as a threat.

The key part here is 'choosing to accept' them which is a choice we don't
have.

Duh.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ing-to-uk.html

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...g-18k-10958602

All completely irrelevant to what is being discussed
in this sub thread, why you lot can't do what we do.

It's who we accept into the country is what's ****ing people in the country off.

It creates people like Harry.

without massive downsides for Brits that want to leave.

why not.
Brits are ****ing off because they can;t affording
living in london and some part of the UK.

BULL****. Brits are ****ing off because they have
decided that things are better where they are ****ing
off to and they have been doing that for centuries now.

Yes they are ecopnomic migrants what's wrong with that.
A friend is willing to go to AUS and put up with the **** politics the **** people just for a bit of sun and sport, but he wants to return in 5 years as he's had enough or your dry dirt bowl of a country and it's peopple who are mostly animals just following your govenerment into distaterous decisions that even our govenment aren't stupid enough to make.

And if the places you lot want to **** off to slam the door
because you lot have slammed yours, you have a problem.

Few of us want to go to syria.

I can not invite anyone I want to come and live in london.

You arent Britain, stupid.

So who can then if it;s not those living in the country.
?

Not sure the term wogs was used for these people in the UK.
I've only ever know the term wogs to be use to describe
black people as it came from the term golliwogs.

Like hell it did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog#Origin

Use in British English

"Wog" in the UK is a derogatory and racially offensive slang
word referring to a dark-skinned or olive-skinned person

Pity about that immortal phrase 'the wogs begin at Calais'

it's the boarder crossing point.

All the events in the media of the time which basically
meant the newspapers and radio were the minister
publicly greeting the white ones as they showed on
boats here. The wogs from Italy, Greece etc never got that.

See we don't normamly use that term for italians of greeks.

Your problem.

Not a problem but a fact.

And given that they are the result of what you lot have
been doing in the middle east for centurys now, they are
still you problem even if Britain did leave the middle east.

Just like all those pakis and indians and countless other wogs are too.

Do you mean the commomnwealth ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 23 May 2016 20:18:27 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 23/05/2016 11:46, whisky-dave wrote:

Camooron soad no originally nw the numbers are creaping up as the pressure to teke refugess increase, now it's 3000 kids.

He said no to the refugees in the EU,

That's teh problem the lables.
If they are in Germany they aren;t refugess they will be classed as EU citizens.

he has always said he would take
refugees from the camps on the border.

Yes and I agree with that, refugees need help, ecomonic migrants aren;t quite the same and until you can learn to tell one from the other you just don;t open the Gate Britain to all.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

We can decide who to let in with the common wealth

But have to consider how viable the commonwealth
would be if you lot just slam the door to them now.

Countries can leave the commonweath if they want to,

Yes, but it clearly isnt going to be very viable if many do that.

It's already almost completely irrelevant now, there's really
only the commonwealth games left now that matters much.
The commonwealth hasnt been about trade for a very long
time now, all commonwealth countrys trade with whoever
they like like Japan and China, ever since Britain joined the
EEC and made an obscene gesture in the general direction
of the commonwealth trade policy wise.

we won;t be threatening trade tarrifs or that
the moon will leave orbit, or sex will be taxed.

Sure, but if too many more choose to leave it becomes
completely irrelevant. It essentially is that now. WAY past
its useby date now for everything except the games now.

It aint about trade anymore,

Yes we know that's teh problem we joined the EEC .

Yep, that's what made trade in the commonwealth irrelevant.

And even if Britain did leave the EU now, the old style trade
within the commonwealth will never be seen again, all the
commonwealth countrys that got the obscene gesture
when Britain decided it preferred the EEC instead of the
commonwealth trade wise just cut to the chase and
got what they needed from Japan and later China
instead of Britain and will never get what they need
from Britain again even if it does leave the EU now
except with a little bit of stuff like scotch and gin etc.

We wont even see a return of the exports to Britain again
now either. All that tinned fruit etc isnt going to happen
again, the trees have all be ripped out long ago now.

its much more about movement of people within
it now and has been for a very long time now.

Which more and more people aren't liking,

Yep, plenty in Britain dont like all those pakis, indians,
caribbeans etc etc etc showing up there anymore. The
general public never did like them showing up.

Europeans aren't liking it.

Some like the French actually allow a lot more from their
old colonys to show up in France than Britain ever has.

or rather the EU can't tell us who comes or goes.

Duh.

Yes Duh
No one seems to have much iuidea about who comes and who leaves,

That's bull****.

which is quite a problem when you have terrorism as a threat.

The absolute vast bulk of those who were stupid enough to
get involved in terrorism were mostly born in Britain or Ireland,
**** all of them are immigrants from the commonwealth.

The key part here is 'choosing to accept'
them which is a choice we don't have.

Duh.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ing-to-uk.html

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...g-18k-10958602

All completely irrelevant to what is being discussed
in this sub thread, why you lot can't do what we do.

It's who we accept into the country is what's ****ing people in the
country off.

Yes, but there is no way to do with those that show up illegally
what we do with those that show up here in leaky boats.

It creates people like Harry.

People like harry are rabid bigots regardless. They have
always been like that and always will be. And there just
aren't enough of them to matter. That's why the National
Front etc have imploded so spectacularly politically.

There are in fact far more people like you who aren't so rabid.

without massive downsides for Brits that want to leave.

why not.
Brits are ****ing off because they can;t affording
living in london and some part of the UK.

BULL****. Brits are ****ing off because they have
decided that things are better where they are ****ing
off to and they have been doing that for centuries now.

Yes they are ecopnomic migrants what's wrong with that.

Nothing, I was just commenting on why
they leave that soggy little frigid island.

A friend is willing to go to AUS and put up with
the **** politics the **** people just for a bit of
sun and sport, but he wants to return in 5 years

Plenty think that originally and end up staying here
forever. More than 80% of the ones I know do that
and with most of the 20% who do return its mostly
because their wives have demanded that.

as he's had enough or your dry dirt bowl of a country
and it's peopple who are mostly animals just following
your govenerment into distaterous decisions that even
our govenment aren't stupid enough to make.

Like stopping those who show up in leaky boats very
effectively indeed eh ?

NOT ONE of our retail banks imploded spectacularly or
even needed to be bailed out by govt when the **** hit
the fan in 2008. More than you lot can say about yours.

We didnt even get a recession.

And we gave the silly cow you lot sent us the bums
rush at the ballot box very unceremoniously indeed.

And if the places you lot want to **** off to slam the door
because you lot have slammed yours, you have a problem.

Few of us want to go to syria.

Plenty want to go to Spain, Italy, Greece etc etc etc.

I can not invite anyone I want to come and live in london.

You arent Britain, stupid.

So who can then

The govt, stupid.

if it;s not those living in the country.
?

Not sure the term wogs was used for these people in the UK.
I've only ever know the term wogs to be use to describe
black people as it came from the term golliwogs.

Like hell it did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog#Origin

Use in British English

"Wog" in the UK is a derogatory and racially offensive slang
word referring to a dark-skinned or olive-skinned person

Pity about that immortal phrase 'the wogs begin at Calais'

it's the boarder crossing point.

And where the wogs begin, clearly.

All the events in the media of the time which basically
meant the newspapers and radio were the minister
publicly greeting the white ones as they showed on
boats here. The wogs from Italy, Greece etc never got that.

See we don't normamly use that term for italians of greeks.

Your problem.

Not a problem but a fact.

Like hell it is with that immortal phrase 'the wogs begin at Calais'

And given that they are the result of what you lot have
been doing in the middle east for centurys now, they are
still you problem even if Britain did leave the middle east.

Just like all those pakis and indians and countless other wogs are too.

Do you mean the commomnwealth ?

Yep, the empire was much more meddling that even you lot got up to in the
middle east.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
dennis@home wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Camooron soad no originally nw the numbers are creaping
up as the pressure to teke refugess increase, now it's 3000 kids.

He said no to the refugees in the EU,

That's teh problem the lables.
If they are in Germany they aren;t refugess they will be classed as EU
citizens.

Nope, the turkish guest workers never were.

he has always said he would take refugees from the camps on the border.

Yes and I agree with that, refugees need help,

Specially when they are the result of what Britain did in the middle east.

ecomonic migrants aren;t quite the same and until you can learn to
tell one from the other you just don;t open the Gate Britain to all.

No one has ever suggested opening the gate
to them all except when they are EU citizens.

And yes, that is indeed another good reason to leave the EU,
so Britain doesnt have to allow the dregs of the EU like the
worst of the Romanians to show up in Britain any time they
feel like doing that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 18:42:40 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

We can decide who to let in with the common wealth

But have to consider how viable the commonwealth
would be if you lot just slam the door to them now.

Countries can leave the commonweath if they want to,

Yes, but it clearly isnt going to be very viable if many do that.

many have...

It's already almost completely irrelevant now, there's really
only the commonwealth games left now that matters much.

The common wealth wasn't created so we could have games.

The commonwealth hasnt been about trade for a very long
time now,

That's teh way the EU is going too so that's when it's time to leave it.

all commonwealth countrys trade with whoever
they like like Japan and China, ever since Britain joined the
EEC and made an obscene gesture in the general direction
of the commonwealth trade policy wise.

No idea what you are refering to and niether do you.

Sure, but if too many more choose to leave it becomes
completely irrelevant. It essentially is that now. WAY past
its useby date now for everything except the games now.

Same with the EU, we don't needed the inftastructure that we did in the 70s, with writing chegue posting them off waiting 28 days or more for delivery..

I dont have to communicate with the bloke at the docks to make sure my fish arrives or any other product.

It aint about trade anymore,

Yes we know that's teh problem we joined the EEC .

Yep, that's what made trade in the commonwealth irrelevant.

we still trade in the commonwealth we still trade with other contries in the world wihout needing to pay into some club that claims it's a free market but charges everyone for it.

don;t giove a ****, I don't skin my own food either, yuo might still do but heree in teh 21st century it gets done for me without asking.

its much more about movement of people within
it now and has been for a very long time now.

Which more and more people aren't liking,

Yep, plenty in Britain dont like all those pakis, indians,
caribbeans etc etc etc showing up there anymore.

They aren;t showing up in the large numbers that they did in the 50s, 60s and 70s now it's the europeans coming here.

The
general public never did like them showing up.

the general public now are them or rather their offspring, which we've had for a genration now. It's the white Euopeans that have a problem with the black and muslims of London, they see them as the foreigners in Europe rather than British citizens.

Europeans aren't liking it.

Some like the French actually allow a lot more from their
old colonys to show up in France than Britain ever has.

But it's not liked, the French foudn this out in the late 70s early 80s.
My ex french flatmat told me about teh touching up that happened on teh paris metrom quite regaulry it didn;t go reported most of the time, and the majority of the offenders were arabic, there religious beliefs were erralivant it was teh culture that was proving the problem something the rest of the EU hasn;t understood yet, in that you can;t be a truely multi-cultural society
while not alowing other cultures do do what they see is their culture.

or rather the EU can't tell us who comes or goes.

Duh.

Yes Duh
No one seems to have much iuidea about who comes and who leaves,

That's bull****.

So why every so often do they bring out new stats of teh real number of people arriving in the UK.

It's who we accept into the country is what's ****ing people in the
country off.

Yes, but there is no way to do with those that show up illegally
what we do with those that show up here in leaky boats.

they aren;t coming in leaky boats.

There are in fact far more people like you who aren't so rabid.

The majority aren't it's those that have been and will find their prospects
and/or job opponuitites and living conditions worsen.

If you said 10,000 sysrian kids are coming to teh UK they will be put in school like eaton and they like and will be housed in the rich areas of London and paid for by the rich we wouldn't care.
But we know the poorest in the country will be paying NOT the richest.

BULL****. Brits are ****ing off because they have
decided that things are better where they are ****ing
off to and they have been doing that for centuries now.

Yes they are ecopnomic migrants what's wrong with that.

Nothing, I was just commenting on why
they leave that soggy little frigid island.

Because they want a better life elsewhere and where they go to they
more than pay their way. They even pay for the villas BEFORE they are built.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 18:48:30 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
dennis@home wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Camooron soad no originally nw the numbers are creaping
up as the pressure to teke refugess increase, now it's 3000 kids.

He said no to the refugees in the EU,

That's teh problem the lables.
If they are in Germany they aren;t refugess they will be classed as EU
citizens.

Nope, the turkish guest workers never were.

never were what ?
germany expected thosse workers to leave germany so they were getting it wrong in the 1960s and they have continued to get it wrong.

he has always said he would take refugees from the camps on the border..

Yes and I agree with that, refugees need help,

Specially when they are the result of what Britain did in the middle east..

Strange we managed to do so much for a soggy little island isn;t it.
pity your arsehole of a country can;t do anything consioderign how large it is for a dirty bowl island.

ecomonic migrants aren;t quite the same and until you can learn to
tell one from the other you just don;t open the Gate Britain to all.

No one has ever suggested opening the gate
to them all except when they are EU citizens.

that's the problem Syrians (one example) aren;t EU citizens are they.

And yes, that is indeed another good reason to leave the EU,

told you.

so Britain doesnt have to allow the dregs of the EU like the
worst of the Romanians to show up in Britain any time they
feel like doing that.

exactly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

We can decide who to let in with the common wealth

But have to consider how viable the commonwealth
would be if you lot just slam the door to them now.

Countries can leave the commonweath if they want to,

Yes, but it clearly isnt going to be very viable if many do that.

many have...

Yep, and it hasnt been a viable trade bloc ever since
Britain joined the EEC and that became the EU.

Like I said, about all it has now is the commonwealth games.

It's already almost completely irrelevant now, there's really
only the commonwealth games left now that matters much.

The common wealth wasn't created so we could have games.

Yes, but that is all the commonwealth has now that matters at all.

The commonwealth hasnt been about trade for a very long time now,

That's teh way the EU is going too

Not with trade within the EU is isnt. It is in fact just what the
commonwealth used to be trade wise, a trade bloc with mostly
free trade within it and trade barriers to trade that isnt within it.

so that's when it's time to leave it.

Thats what happened with the commonwealth.

all commonwealth countrys trade with whoever they
like like Japan and China, ever since Britain joined the
EEC and made an obscene gesture in the general
direction of the commonwealth trade policy wise.

No idea what you are refering to and niether do you.

When Britain joined the EEC, the ability of commonwealth
countrys to ship anything they wanted to Britain without
any trade barriers applying to that trade stopped. Same
with the preference for British products shipped to
commonwealth countrys.

Sure, but if too many more choose to leave it becomes
completely irrelevant. It essentially is that now. WAY past
its useby date now for everything except the games now.

Same with the EU,

Clearly all those countrys that choose to stay in the EU feel otherwise.

we don't needed the inftastructure that we did in the 70s, with writing
chegue posting them off waiting 28 days or more for delivery.

But still need to be able to export stuff to european countrys without
them being able to impose any tariff barriers or quotas to protect their
own products that compete with what Britain exports.

I dont have to communicate with the bloke at the docks
to make sure my fish arrives or any other product.

But will get to wear tariffs and quotas on what
Britain exports to europe if Britain leaves the EU.

It aint about trade anymore,

Yes we know that's teh problem we joined the EEC .

Yep, that's what made trade in the commonwealth irrelevant.

we still trade in the commonwealth

And greatly reduced levels compared with what happened
before Britain joined the EEC, particularly with imports form the
commonwealth which dropped to much lower levels after that.

we still trade with other contries in the world wihout needing to pay
into some club that claims it's a free market but charges everyone for it.

Norway and Switzerland dont.

And even if Britain did leave the EU now, the old style trade
within the commonwealth will never be seen again,

don;t giove a ****,

Yes, you are that mindlessly short sighted.

its much more about movement of people within
it now and has been for a very long time now.

Which more and more people aren't liking,

Yep, plenty in Britain dont like all those pakis, indians,
caribbeans etc etc etc showing up there anymore.

They aren;t showing up in the large numbers that they did
in the 50s, 60s and 70s now it's the europeans coming here.

Yep, and you lot are just as bigoted about those.

The general public never did like them showing up.

the general public now are them or rather their offspring,

Didnt realise you were a paki.

which we've had for a genration now. It's the white Euopeans
that have a problem with the black and muslims of London, they
see them as the foreigners in Europe rather than British citizens.

Yes, recent immigrants can be even more
bigoted about immigrants than the natives.

Europeans aren't liking it.

Some like the French actually allow a lot more from their
old colonys to show up in France than Britain ever has.

But it's not liked, the French foudn this out in the late 70s early 80s.

Yep, the locals usually are very bigoted about
migrants, always have been, always will be.

It wasnt that long ago that the Welsh were torching
the holiday houses of you english and even you
should have noticed that even the Irish gave you
lot the bums rush out of their country.

My ex french flatmat told me about teh touching up that
happened on teh paris metrom quite regaulry it didn;t go
reported most of the time, and the majority of the offenders were
arabic, there religious beliefs were erralivant it was teh culture that
was proving the problem something the rest of the EU hasn;t
understood yet, in that you can;t be a truely multi-cultural society
while not alowing other cultures do do what they see is their culture.

Corse nothing like that ever happened to jews in Britain, eh ?

or rather the EU can't tell us who comes or goes.

Duh.

Yes Duh
No one seems to have much iuidea about who comes and who leaves,

That's bull****.

So why every so often do they bring out new stats
of teh real number of people arriving in the UK.

That is nothing even remotely like no idea.

It's who we accept into the country is
what's ****ing people in the country off.

Yes, but there is no way to do with those that show up illegally
what we do with those that show up here in leaky boats.

they aren;t coming in leaky boats.

Duh.

There are in fact far more people like you who aren't so rabid.

The majority aren't

What I said.

it's those that have been and will find their prospects
and/or job opponuitites and living conditions worsen.

That isnt the reason harry is so rabidly bigoted.

If you said 10,000 sysrian kids are coming to teh UK they will be
put in school like eaton and they like and will be housed in the
rich areas of London and paid for by the rich we wouldn't care.

BULL****.

But we know the poorest in the country will be paying NOT the richest.

Even sillier than you usually manage. Those whose
entire income is benefits wont be paying a cent.
And it is those who are the poorest in the country.

BULL****. Brits are ****ing off because they have
decided that things are better where they are ****ing
off to and they have been doing that for centuries now.

Yes they are ecopnomic migrants what's wrong with that.

Nothing, I was just commenting on why
they leave that soggy little frigid island.

Because they want a better life elsewhere

What I said.

and where they go to they more than pay their way.

Pigs arse the ‚¤10 poms did.

They even pay for the villas BEFORE they are built.

Pity you haven't got teh chance to see tow prorams that
were on last night about council housing in teh UK.

Wrong, as always.

A friend is willing to go to AUS and put up with
the **** politics the **** people just for a bit of
sun and sport, but he wants to return in 5 years

Plenty think that originally and end up staying here
forever. More than 80% of the ones I know do that
and with most of the 20% who do return its mostly
because their wives have demanded that.

I know Austrilains are less likely to believ in
womens rights and equality from what I hear.

Then you need a new hearing aid, BAD.

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Too many harrys

On Friday, 13 May 2016 09:25:39 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

Nobody is actually tackling the elephant in the room though are they?

We should round up the harrys and feed them to the South Yorkshire police for baton charging practice.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
On Friday, 13 May 2016 09:25:39 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

Nobody is actually tackling the elephant in the room though are they?

We should round up the harrys and feed them to the South Yorkshire police
for baton charging practice.

They already did. How do you 'think' he ended up brain dead ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
On Friday, 13 May 2016 09:25:39 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

Nobody is actually tackling the elephant in the room though are they?

We should round up the harrys and feed them to the South Yorkshire police
for baton charging practice.

South Yorkshire have enough problems of their own.

Send him to the Met police.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 23 May 2016 20:18:27 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 23/05/2016 11:46, whisky-dave wrote:

Camooron soad no originally nw the numbers are creaping up as the pressure to teke refugess increase, now it's 3000 kids.

He said no to the refugees in the EU, he has always said he would take
refugees from the camps on the border.

If we remain everything will change.
He lies as always.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 19:13:21 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

We can decide who to let in with the common wealth

But have to consider how viable the commonwealth
would be if you lot just slam the door to them now.

Countries can leave the commonweath if they want to,

Yes, but it clearly isnt going to be very viable if many do that.

many have...

Yep, and it hasnt been a viable trade bloc ever since
Britain joined the EEC and that became the EU.

It was never meant to be a trade bloc.

Like I said, about all it has now is the commonwealth games.

Yes we thought that it's best if we gave them their countries back so they could govern themselves and sot their own ship out. Unlike the EU who thinks countires should come together and agree on everything and all have the same
trading rules.

It's already almost completely irrelevant now, there's really
only the commonwealth games left now that matters much.

The common wealth wasn't created so we could have games.

Yes, but that is all the commonwealth has now that matters at all.

Some countires still get protection via the commonwealth remmeber the falklands.
A friend of mine served there for a while.

The commonwealth hasnt been about trade for a very long time now,

That's teh way the EU is going too

Not with trade within the EU is isnt. It is in fact just what the
commonwealth used to be trade wise, a trade bloc with mostly
free trade within it and trade barriers to trade that isnt within it.

But not consistant in most things.

so that's when it's time to leave it.

Thats what happened with the commonwealth.

And I think the common wealth is better for it as it;s a volentary thing rahter than a forced agreement or dictatorship.

all commonwealth countrys trade with whoever they
like like Japan and China, ever since Britain joined the
EEC and made an obscene gesture in the general
direction of the commonwealth trade policy wise.

No idea what you are refering to and niether do you.

When Britain joined the EEC, the ability of commonwealth
countrys to ship anything they wanted to Britain without
any trade barriers applying to that trade stopped. Same
with the preference for British products shipped to
commonwealth countrys.

And that is a good reason to leave rather than stay.

Sure, but if too many more choose to leave it becomes
completely irrelevant. It essentially is that now. WAY past
its useby date now for everything except the games now.

Same with the EU,

Clearly all those countrys that choose to stay in the EU feel otherwise.

I'm not sure if any have been given the option to leave, there are some that want to leave and are waiting to see what happens in the UK.

we don't needed the inftastructure that we did in the 70s, with writing
chegue posting them off waiting 28 days or more for delivery.

But still need to be able to export stuff to european countrys without
them being able to impose any tariff barriers or quotas to protect their
own products that compete with what Britain exports.

So.

If we're doing that with every other co****ry why should europe be any differnt.

It aint about trade anymore,

Yes we know that's teh problem we joined the EEC .

Yep, that's what made trade in the commonwealth irrelevant.

we still trade in the commonwealth

And greatly reduced levels compared with what happened
before Britain joined the EEC, particularly with imports form the
commonwealth which dropped to much lower levels after that.

So,
Has the number of bananas we buy from the commonwealth reduced that much since joining the EU ?

It was mostly the distance and the Suez canal which caused problems of trade outside europe that reduced our trade with the comomwealth. Geograp[hically europe was closer and so should be cheaper.

we still trade with other contries in the world wihout needing to pay
into some club that claims it's a free market but charges everyone for it.

Norway and Switzerland dont.

That's their decision.

And even if Britain did leave the EU now, the old style trade
within the commonwealth will never be seen again,

don;t giove a ****,

Yes, you are that mindlessly short sighted.

we need trade in the 21st century, we don't need to go back to clipper ships to get tea to the UK.

They aren;t showing up in the large numbers that they did
in the 50s, 60s and 70s now it's the europeans coming here.

Yep, and you lot are just as bigoted about those.

That's teh problem the you lot are now EU citizens they are NOT British.
"You lot" are now mostly polish and romainias, there's are the vocal ones abusing the native dark skinned people of London.

https://www.tes.com/article.aspx?storycode=2363917

I've seen it happen on a bus 3 polish youths asking if a quite person with a bag who looked muslim, they kept saying are yuo a bomber he had to get off the bus in the end.

The general public never did like them showing up.

the general public now are them or rather their offspring,

Didnt realise you were a paki.

I'm not.

which we've had for a genration now. It's the white Euopeans
that have a problem with the black and muslims of London, they
see them as the foreigners in Europe rather than British citizens.

Yes, recent immigrants can be even more
bigoted about immigrants than the natives.

yes especailly when they see they have nicde homes far better than the shacks they have in Poland or romaina.
Pity you havenlt seen tuesdays BBC programs on council housing you might get educated.

Europeans aren't liking it.

Some like the French actually allow a lot more from their
old colonys to show up in France than Britain ever has.

But it's not liked, the French foudn this out in the late 70s early 80s..

Yep, the locals usually are very bigoted about
migrants, always have been, always will be.

Some are like you, not everyone.

It wasnt that long ago that the Welsh were torching
the holiday houses of you english and even you
should have noticed that even the Irish gave you
lot the bums rush out of their country.

Are they in the EU ?

My ex french flatmat told me about teh touching up that
happened on teh paris metrom quite regaulry it didn;t go
reported most of the time, and the majority of the offenders were
arabic, there religious beliefs were erralivant it was teh culture that
was proving the problem something the rest of the EU hasn;t
understood yet, in that you can;t be a truely multi-cultural society
while not alowing other cultures do do what they see is their culture.

Corse nothing like that ever happened to jews in Britain, eh ?

No idesa, maybe you should ask them and why they have remained in London if it's realy that bad.
They moved from here whitechapel years ago once the asians and bangledish people and who you call pakis were moved in to take their houses and buinesses.
Now the polish, turkish, romainain, communities are stating to move into the area as the latest immigrants (well the poor ones) get moved in to the cheaper areas, which increses the housing costs while lowering wages.
The Polish, romainians, turkish and a lot of the eastern europeans are all white and think the UK all white and racist because what they see on TV mostly football hooligans who are rarely the brightest bunch in any country.
But that's what gets shown on 'EU' TV.

So why every so often do they bring out new stats
of teh real number of people arriving in the UK.

That is nothing even remotely like no idea.

8000 to 2.4 million and they still admit there are many more that are here
and uncounted.

it's those that have been and will find their prospects
and/or job opponuitites and living conditions worsen.

That isnt the reason harry is so rabidly bigoted.

It isnlt but the reason he is like he is , is because of teh reason most sensible pople state maybe he overstates it.
But when you have idiots claiming that an extra 800,000 has n o efect on the job prospects of anyone then we all, know they are lying.

When they say but they aren't taking jobs from British workers and EU workers and commonwealth workers that are already working in the UK is another lie.

But we know the poorest in the country will be paying NOT the richest.

Even sillier than you usually manage. Those whose
entire income is benefits wont be paying a cent.

Won't be paying anything in rent you mean.

And it is those who are the poorest in the country.

Yes so someone has to pay to feed them, and cloth them and give them shelter.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote

We can decide who to let in with the common wealth

But have to consider how viable the commonwealth
would be if you lot just slam the door to them now.

Countries can leave the commonweath if they want to,

Yes, but it clearly isnt going to be very viable if many do that.

many have...

Yep, and it hasnt been a viable trade bloc ever since
Britain joined the EEC and that became the EU.

It was never meant to be a trade bloc.

That's a lie. Commonwealth countrys allowed stuff from
other commonwealth countrys and Britain particularly
to be tariff and quota free, but didnt with stuff that
came in from outside the commonwealth.

Same with Britain, it allowed stuff from commonwealth
countrys into Britain duty and quotas free and that stopped
when Britain joined the EEC which later became the EU.

Like I said, about all it has now is the commonwealth games.

Yes we thought that it's best if we gave them their countries back
so they could govern themselves and sot their own ship out.

In fact Britain had to be kicked out of many of them, particularly Kenya
etc.

Unlike the EU who thinks countires should come together

In fact ALL those who have joined the EU have chosen to do that.

And a few have chosen not to do that.

and agree on everything and all have the same trading rules.

It's already almost completely irrelevant now, there's really
only the commonwealth games left now that matters much.

The common wealth wasn't created so we could have games.

Yes, but that is all the commonwealth has now that matters at all.

Some countires still get protection via the commonwealth remmeber the
falklands.

The Falklands wasnt a commonwealth country. It was and still
is just another colonial possession with a british governor.

A friend of mine served there for a while.

The commonwealth hasnt been about trade for a very long time now,

That's teh way the EU is going too

Not with trade within the EU is isnt. It is in fact just what the
commonwealth used to be trade wise, a trade bloc with mostly
free trade within it and trade barriers to trade that isn't within it.

But not consistant in most things.

Neither is the commonwealth.

so that's when it's time to leave it.

Thats what happened with the commonwealth.

And I think the common wealth is better for it as it;s a volentary thing

So is the EU. No country is forced to join the EU, in fact
they have to do some stuff before they are allowed to join.

rahter than a forced agreement or dictatorship.

Any country is free to leave the EU, there are
specific provisions in the Treaty for leaving.

all commonwealth countrys trade with whoever they
like like Japan and China, ever since Britain joined the
EEC and made an obscene gesture in the general
direction of the commonwealth trade policy wise.

No idea what you are refering to and niether do you.

When Britain joined the EEC, the ability of commonwealth
countrys to ship anything they wanted to Britain without
any trade barriers applying to that trade stopped. Same
with the preference for British products shipped to
commonwealth countrys.

And that is a good reason to leave rather than stay.

And end up with a complete dud trade
wise in the case of the commonwealth.

Sure, but if too many more choose to leave it becomes
completely irrelevant. It essentially is that now. WAY past
its useby date now for everything except the games now.

Same with the EU,

Clearly all those countrys that choose to stay in the EU feel otherwise.

I'm not sure if any have been given the option to leave,

They have anyway, there are specify provisions for leaving in the Treaty.

there are some that want to leave

It is far from clear that the majority in any country do want to leave the
EU.

and are waiting to see what happens in the UK.

Yes, it isnt completely clear what will happen
to Britain economically if it does leave the EU.

we don't needed the inftastructure that we did in the 70s, with writing
chegue posting them off waiting 28 days or more for delivery.

But still need to be able to export stuff to european countrys without
them being able to impose any tariff barriers or quotas to protect
their own products that compete with what Britain exports.

So.

So Britain may be better off economically in the EU than outside it.

I dont have to communicate with the bloke at the docks
to make sure my fish arrives or any other product.

But will get to wear tariffs and quotas on what
Britain exports to europe if Britain leaves the EU.

So.

So Britain may be better off economically in the EU than outside it.

If we're doing that with every other co****ry why should europe be any
differnt.

Because Britain does more with the EU than with any other country.

It aint about trade anymore,

Yes we know that's teh problem we joined the EEC .

Yep, that's what made trade in the commonwealth irrelevant.

we still trade in the commonwealth

At greatly reduced levels compared with what happened
before Britain joined the EEC, particularly with imports form the
commonwealth which dropped to much lower levels after that.

So,

So Britain may be better off economically in the EU than outside it.

Has the number of bananas we buy from the commonwealth
reduced that much since joining the EU ?

**** all of the bananas that show up in Britain
come from commonwealth countrys.

The amount of tinned fruit that Britain imported from commonwealth
countrys dropped very dramatically when Britain joined the EEC.

It was mostly the distance and the Suez canal which caused problems
of trade outside europe that reduced our trade with the comomwealth.

Bull**** it was. Britain imported vast amounts of food before WW2 and
that continued after WW2 and what was imported from commonwealth
countrys was very dramatically affected by Britain joining the EEC.

Geograp[hically europe was closer and so should be cheaper.

Its much more complicated than that. Britain didnt actually import all
that much food from europe before WW2 and after it for various reasons.

we still trade with other contries in the world wihout needing to pay
into some club that claims it's a free market but charges everyone for
it.

Norway and Switzerland dont.

That's their decision.

It is far from clear that it is their decision. They were in fact told that
if they didnt do that stuff they wouldnt be accepted into the EEA.

And even if Britain did leave the EU now, the old style trade
within the commonwealth will never be seen again,

don;t giove a ****,

Yes, you are that mindlessly short sighted.

we need trade in the 21st century,

And you need trade with the EU, particularly
with Airbus parts and aircraft engines.

we don't need to go back to clipper ships to get tea to the UK.

Its about a hell of a lot more than just tea.

Yes, imports may well be cheaper for Britain outside the EU.

They aren;t showing up in the large numbers that they did
in the 50s, 60s and 70s now it's the europeans coming here.

Yep, and you lot are just as bigoted about those.

That's teh problem the you lot are now EU citizens they are NOT British.

No immigrants are.

"You lot" are now mostly polish and romainias, there's are the
vocal ones abusing the native dark skinned people of London.

https://www.tes.com/article.aspx?storycode=2363917

Happens with all immigrants. Those unspeakable Normans
did plenty of that about jews and Huguenots etc too.

Those unspeakable anglo saxons like harry did that about the normans too.

I've seen it happen on a bus 3 polish youths asking if a quite
person with a bag who looked muslim, they kept saying are
yuo a bomber he had to get off the bus in the end.

Corse no pom ever did anything like that, eh ?

The general public never did like them showing up.

the general public now are them or rather their offspring,

Didnt realise you were a paki.

I'm not.

I dont believe you, we can smell the curry fumes from here.

which we've had for a genration now. It's the white Euopeans
that have a problem with the black and muslims of London, they
see them as the foreigners in Europe rather than British citizens.

Yes, recent immigrants can be even more
bigoted about immigrants than the natives.

The turks are rabidly bigoted about indians.

yes especailly when they see they have nicde homes far
better than the shacks they have in Poland or romaina. Pity
you havenlt seen tuesdays BBC programs on council housing

I have actually. Trivially easy to watch it from here.

you might get educated.

Europeans aren't liking it.

Some like the French actually allow a lot more from their
old colonys to show up in France than Britain ever has.

But it's not liked, the French foudn this out in the late 70s early 80s.

Yep, the locals usually are very bigoted about
migrants, always have been, always will be.

It wasnt that long ago that the Welsh were torching
the holiday houses of you english and even you
should have noticed that even the Irish gave you
lot the bums rush out of their country.

Are they in the EU ?

Could be.

My ex french flatmat told me about teh touching up that
happened on teh paris metrom quite regaulry it didn;t go
reported most of the time, and the majority of the offenders were
arabic, there religious beliefs were erralivant it was teh culture that
was proving the problem something the rest of the EU hasn;t
understood yet, in that you can;t be a truely multi-cultural society
while not alowing other cultures do do what they see is their culture.

Corse nothing like that ever happened to jews in Britain, eh ?

No idesa, maybe you should ask them and why
they have remained in London if it's realy that bad.

The answer is obvious.

They moved from here whitechapel years ago once the
asians and bangledish people and who you call pakis
were moved in to take their houses and buinesses.

They didnt take anything.

Now the polish, turkish, romainain, communities are stating to move
into the area as the latest immigrants (well the poor ones) get moved in
the cheaper areas, which increses the housing costs while lowering wages.

They dont 'get moved' they choose to go there.

The Polish, romainians, turkish and a lot of the eastern europeans are all
white and think the UK all white and racist because what they see on TV
mostly football hooligans who are rarely the brightest bunch in any
country.
But that's what gets shown on 'EU' TV.

Corse nothing like that stuff above gets shown on British TV, eh ?

So why every so often do they bring out new stats
of teh real number of people arriving in the UK.

That is nothing even remotely like no idea.

8000 to 2.4 million

That was a prediction, not a count of what happened.

and they still admit there are many
more that are here and uncounted.

Because it isnt easy to work out who showed up
claiming to be a visitor and who chose to stay.

it's those that have been and will find their prospects
and/or job opponuitites and living conditions worsen.

That isnt the reason harry is so rabidly bigoted.

It isnlt but the reason he is like he is , is because of teh
reason most sensible pople state maybe he overstates it.

Try that again in english, I dont read gobbledegook.

But when you have idiots claiming that an extra 800,000 has n o efect
on the job prospects of anyone then we all, know they are lying.

Sure, but Britain still ends up with one of the lowest
unemployment rates of the majors in europe anyway.

And the bulk of the unemployed locals in Britain are
either unemployable or choose to put their hand out
for benefits instead of moving to where the work is.

When they say but they aren't taking jobs from British workers and EU
workers
and commonwealth workers that are already working in the UK is another
lie.

But we know the poorest in the country will be paying NOT the richest.

Even sillier than you usually manage. Those whose
entire income is benefits won't be paying a cent.

Won't be paying anything in rent you mean.

Wrong.

And it is those who are the poorest in the country.

Yes so someone has to pay to feed them,
and cloth them and give them shelter.

Because they wont get off their lard
arses and move to where the work is.

They even pay for the villas BEFORE they are built.

Pity you haven't got teh chance to see tow prorams that
were on last night about council housing in teh UK.

Wrong, as always.

So you've seen them

Yep.

and learnt nothing is that it.

Know a lot more about it than you do, thanks.

And have watched a lot more than just those two programs too.

Migrants: Engineered stampede. Ian Field Electronic Schematics 0 November 19th 15 07:33 PM
New wave of migrants. harry UK diy 3 November 14th 15 11:13 PM
. New migrants in Germany. Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] Home Repair 7 September 28th 15 10:39 PM
OT Migrants in Kos harryagain[_2_] UK diy 5 May 31st 15 09:32 PM