Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Germany requst belgium and france 'turn off thjeir recators'

"Germany, who began to phase their own nuclear reactors out in 2013 and
as a result now import nuclear energy from France, last week requested
the country turn its reactors off altogether. They are placing the same
pressure on Belgium to close their ageing Nuclear plants."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...lear-incident/

Sieg bloody heil Mein Führer....

fully understood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , The Natural Philosopher
escribió:

"Germany, who began to phase their own nuclear reactors out in 2013 and
as a result now import nuclear energy from France, last week requested
the country turn its reactors off altogether. They are placing the same
pressure on Belgium to close their ageing Nuclear plants."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ne-pills-case-
nuclear-incident/

The Dutch have done the same.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...s-to-hand-out-
iodine-pills-in-case-of-nuclear-accident

or http://tinyurl.com/hamzvcf

Makes me wonder if there's more to this story than first appears. Maybe
there's been warnings/intelligence of an attack, and the story about the
ageing Belgian reactors is a red herring.

On the other hand, the reactor at Doel (near the Belgian/Dutch border)
is very old and operating well past its design lifetime. It's also
known to have developed flaws in the pressure vessel due to
embrittlement from radiation. I'm not altogether surprised there is
pressure to close it down.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160128-...reactors-doel-
tihange-security

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well, I suspect they will ignore them as long as they feel they are safe.
The only time anything will happen is if one of them proves to be unsafe and
has an accident. its human nature. they are not cheap to build and even more
expensive to dismantle having to be done robotically and the irradiated
items stored for a very long time, you cannot just put it into a big yellow
storage company container, after all.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

"Germany, who began to phase their own nuclear reactors out in 2013 and as
a result now import nuclear energy from France, last week requested the
country turn its reactors off altogether. They are placing the same
pressure on Belgium to close their ageing Nuclear plants."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...lear-incident/

Sieg bloody heil Mein Führer....

--
All political activity makes complete sense once the proposition that all
government is basically a self-legalising protection racket, is fully

Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

"Germany, who began to phase their own nuclear reactors out in 2013 and
as a result now import nuclear energy from France, last week requested
the country turn its reactors off altogether. They are placing the same
pressure on Belgium to close their ageing Nuclear plants."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...ne-pills-case-
nuclear-incident/

The Dutch have done the same.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...s-to-hand-out-
iodine-pills-in-case-of-nuclear-accident

or http://tinyurl.com/hamzvcf

Makes me wonder if there's more to this story than first appears.
Maybe there's been warnings/intelligence of an attack,

An attack couldn't produce a need for the general population
to need to take iodine pills. That is only useful if the nuke goes
critical and melts down. That can't happen in an attack.

and the story about the ageing Belgian reactors is a red herring.

On the other hand, the reactor at Doel (near the Belgian/Dutch border)
is very old and operating well past its design lifetime. It's also
known to have developed flaws in the pressure vessel due to
embrittlement from radiation. I'm not altogether surprised there is
pressure to close it down.

Doesn't explain the pressure to close all the French nukes down too.
That is clearly just driven by the same terminal stupidity that saw the
Germans close their own nukes down.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160128-...reactors-doel-
tihange-security

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Mike Tomlinson
writes
It's also
known to have developed flaws in the pressure vessel due to
embrittlement from radiation. I'm not altogether surprised there is
pressure to close it down.

I know it shouldn't, but that last 'pressure' made me laugh.
--
Graeme

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/05/16 12:15, News wrote:
In message , Mike Tomlinson
writes
It's also
known to have developed flaws in the pressure vessel due to
embrittlement from radiation. I'm not altogether surprised there is
pressure to close it down.

I know it shouldn't, but that last 'pressure' made me laugh.

of course this is a well known thing with reactors, its the reason they
have a limited life and its te reason they are inspected every couple of
years.

The 'pressure' is to shut them down despite them having passed
inspections. Germany desperately needs its Energiewiende not to be shown
up for the economy wrecking shambles that it is.

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Simo
escribió:

**** off, you wombat-raping retarded ****.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
(")_(") -- "Esme" on el Reg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 May 2016 08:21:47 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Well, I suspect they will ignore them as long as they feel they are safe.
The only time anything will happen is if one of them proves to be unsafe and
has an accident. its human nature. they are not cheap to build and even more
expensive to dismantle having to be done robotically and the irradiated
items stored for a very long time, you cannot just put it into a big yellow
storage company container, after all.
Brian

Ah. Coming round to my point of view?
There's plenty here thinks it's no problem.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Sunday, 1 May 2016 08:21:47 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Well, I suspect they will ignore them as long as they feel they are safe.
The only time anything will happen is if one of them proves to be unsafe
and
has an accident. its human nature. they are not cheap to build and even
more
expensive to dismantle having to be done robotically and the irradiated
items stored for a very long time, you cannot just put it into a big
yellow
storage company container, after all.
Brian

Ah. Coming round to my point of view?
There's plenty here thinks it's no problem.

Its no problem to leave it alone until it has
aged enough so you don't need to use any
robotic anything, or just fill it with concrete.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

harry Wrote in message:
On Sunday, 1 May 2016 08:21:47 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Well, I suspect they will ignore them as long as they feel they are safe.
The only time anything will happen is if one of them proves to be unsafe and
has an accident. its human nature. they are not cheap to build and even more
expensive to dismantle having to be done robotically and the irradiated
items stored for a very long time, you cannot just put it into a big yellow
storage company container, after all.
Brian

Ah. Coming round to my point of view?
There's plenty here thinks it's no problem.

Is this some attempt to boost your FIT "harvest"?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/