Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Table saws - buyers guide please....

In the market for a small sub £200 table saw. EBay has a Scheppach HS100m for 170, a woodstar st10e for 145.
Others are also available.

I want to produce some modified sash window sections with an internal angle which I don't think I can do with a router & table, but two cuts - one at an angle should do it I think. Also be a lot quicker to do other sections with cuts rather than endless routing passes...

At this level is there much to choose between?

Other ads mention "sliding carriages" or similar, does this offer any real advantages?

TIA
Jim K