Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit, The Economics of Mass Destruction

On Monday, 18 April 2016 22:15:46 UTC+1, wrote:
On Monday, 18 April 2016 18:56:00 UTC+1, Roger Mills wrote:
On 18/04/2016 18:35, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Brian Gaff
wrote:

you need to just use your gut reaction. Mine is to stay in, if for no
other reason than its easier to change policies if you are in the club
than if you are not.

We've already seen how successful that is - NOT!

In addition, if we aren't in the club then the policies don't apply to
us.

they apply when we export, and ours apply when foreign companies export to us. So it will reduce the flow of international goods to some degree. But.... we get to own our country again, and be able to make (I hope) saner policy decisions. And we don't have to keep bailing out failing countries with huge stacks of cash, and follow policy decisions that transfer money from here to somewhere else & hamper business.

And quite likely if we exit there will be others do the same.

NT

Italy's bank are one the point of collapse.
The EU will be round looking for a pile of money to bail them out.
Greece too.

Camoron will meekly hand it over.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/04/2016 18:15, harry wrote:

Italy's bank are one the point of collapse.
The EU will be round looking for a pile of money to bail them out.
Greece too.

Camoron will meekly hand it over.

If Italys banks fail it will be a hundred times worse than Greece,
and that's the opinion of Andrew Neil and others on Daily Politics.
Even the EU couldn't bail them out. Maybe the Mafia could though,
especially with all the money they are making out of people
trafficking.

If Britain votes out, Italy will be next.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 19/04/2016 18:15, harry wrote:

Italy's bank are one the point of collapse.
The EU will be round looking for a pile of money to bail them out.
Greece too.

Camoron will meekly hand it over.

If Italys banks fail it will be a hundred times worse than Greece,
and that's the opinion of Andrew Neil and others on Daily Politics.
Even the EU couldn't bail them out. Maybe the Mafia could though,
especially with all the money they are making out of people
trafficking.

If Britain votes out, Italy will be next.

Bet they aren't, if only because there would be no one to bail them out
if they did, unless most of the voters are too stupid to work that out.